IT`S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE...COCKTAILS, STEAKS AND CAKES..11 JOLLY HOLIDAY NIGHTS @ RPR-DEC 2019

Very smooth travel day, this is always a plus!
I love how you describe your arrival, definitely home week! It is very nice how you have formed such wonderful friendships with the people at the resorts!
Food pictures and drink ones are always a treat to review, so far so good!
Kyle is enjoying his favorite chocolate cake and pizza so far........:thumbsup2

Carole -- been so busy finishing up my current job (new job starts January 21!), getting ready for Christmas, and getting ready for trip, have been behind! So happy I am finally on a long break, done with Christmas wrapping and errands, and am mostly packed, so sat down to read the start of your report. Really getting me ready for our trip!

Kyle is just so handsome! We are such lucky moms!

I absolutely love your family pics!

Hope you kept the parks warm for us! Just a couple more days until we're off!!!!!

Sounds sick, but we love those ads......the worse the disease the healthier they make the folks look in the ad.......and fatal death is a classic!!!
Same, it’s a bit of a game waiting for those warnings in an otherwise cheery commercial
Yes, it is losing the South Pacific feel as it had it. Maybe the pictures don’t capture the warmth that is still there.......especially in Orchids.....but when you’re there it feels so much nicer.
I still miss the old ‘dark’ rooms. That woodwork between the bedroom & bath area was a work of art. Always hoped they repurposed them somewhere else vs a landfill
There is something so exciting about sitting at the airport waiting on an intercontinental flight people watching even though you are looking at a nine hour flight. It's just so exciting!

I don't know if you know but our South Florida train system, Brightline will be renamed Virgin early 2020 and are supposed to finish the West Palm Beach to Orlando leg sometime in the next 18 months. That will open up Miami to you guys as an airport. The Virgin train from Orlando to Tampa will be sometime 2022. It will be 90 minutes from West Palm to Orlando which is almost an hour off drive time.
Wil be interesting. Supposedly, an elevated train is in planning stages from MCO to WDW.
couldn`t imagine driving from Miami after such a flight, guess you could stay overnight, but the train sounds such a good alternative. :wave2:
Oh, Miami is absolutely worth a day or two to explore, especially the bustle of south beach.

No more Fish and Chips they have the best fish and chips on property. This is up when they took away the pretzel bread sandwiches. Come on Jake's

I know, their fish and chips were always excellent......I hope they’re getting a lot of feedback on the menu changes.......

Very smooth travel day, this is always a plus!
I love how you describe your arrival, definitely home week! It is very nice how you have formed such wonderful friendships with the people at the resorts!
Food pictures and drink ones are always a treat to review, so far so good!
Kyle is enjoying his favorite chocolate cake and pizza so far........:thumbsup2

Yes, it really was a good day despite the long flight.......and yes, we do treasure a lot of the people who we’ve met over the years there. They are the best!

I’m glad you like the pictures......and yes, Kyle was a happy bunny with his food! :thumbsup2

Carole -- been so busy finishing up my current job (new job starts January 21!), getting ready for Christmas, and getting ready for trip, have been behind! So happy I am finally on a long break, done with Christmas wrapping and errands, and am mostly packed, so sat down to read the start of your report. Really getting me ready for our trip!

Kyle is just so handsome! We are such lucky moms!

I absolutely love your family pics!

Hope you kept the parks warm for us! Just a couple more days until we're off!!!!!

Fabulous news! I know how excited you are for the new job.....that is a nice long break for you before you start! And congratulations again......

Thank you.......yes, we are both so lucky.......and we love the pics too! Although I guess I’m biased....lol......

Hope the weather is kind to you and have a wonderful trip Alice, can’t wait to hear about when you get back.......:wave2:

Same, it’s a bit of a game waiting for those warnings in an otherwise cheery commercial

I still miss the old ‘dark’ rooms. That woodwork between the bedroom & bath area was a work of art. Always hoped they repurposed them somewhere else vs a landfill

Wil be interesting. Supposedly, an elevated train is in planning stages from MCO to WDW.

Oh, Miami is absolutely worth a day or two to explore, especially the bustle of south beach.

Its almost shameful how much we laugh at those ads! We just don’t get ads like that over here.......

I know some of the TM got some of the wood carvings from the lobby desks which was nice. And yes, I loved the dark wood and the ornate hand carved style was so beautiful......it’s certainly a change.

Tom’s been to Miami but it was many, many years ago and always said he’d like to go back.......maybe one day we will if we fly in to Miami.... I’ve never wanted to visit the Keys, just doesn’t appeal to either of us, but Miami yes, I think we’d like it. :wave2:

@angryduck71

Alice, is your email ok.....I just sent one off to you and it’s bounced back saying address not recognised! :confused3

If I don’t catch you before you leave, hope you both have a fabulous trip.....wish we were going to be there with you.......::yes:: :wave2:

@angryduck71

Alice, is your email ok.....I just sent one off to you and it’s bounced back saying address not recognised! :confused3

If I don’t catch you before you leave, hope you both have a fabulous trip.....wish we were going to be there with you.......::yes:: :wave2:

Just had Jason test it and it worked... sent you one to see if you can get it! (And, why are you awake? Santa will be there any second or may have passed you by!) ;)

Just had Jason test it and it worked... sent you one to see if you can get it! (And, why are you awake? Santa will be there any second or may have passed you by!) ;)

lol......I’m wide awake!!! Yes, only 20 minutes till Christmas for us......:cheer2:

Going to bed soon........haven’t received one from you yet......maybe it’s my email! No!!!

I sent a couple off earlier and were fine, but will check again tomorrow.....Tom’s now putting lamps and tree lights off......guess we‘re heading to bed........::yes::

Have a good one Alice to Jason and Davy too.......:wave2:

lol......I’m wide awake!!! Yes, only 20 minutes till Christmas for us......:cheer2:

Going to bed soon........haven’t received one from you yet......maybe it’s my email! No!!!

I sent a couple off earlier and were fine, but will check again tomorrow.....Tom’s now putting lamps and tree lights off......guess we‘re heading to bed........::yes::

Have a good one Alice to Jason and Davy too.......:wave2:

You guys too!!! <3. Now get to bed!0B3F81BA-C590-4FE8-B73E-2DE14A312707.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter