• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Italy Family Vacation - Adults Only 5/2/10 - 5/10/10

Diskidatheart

DIS Veteran
After a month of research and giving my travel agent her biggest headache ever, my DW and I have decided to do our first ABD trip to Italy. We're so excited and we don't know how we're going to make it until May. I'm pretty new to this site, but I'd like to thank everyone on here for all their trip reports and posts about the Italy trip. It certainly helped us out a lot in our decision. As I've posted in other threads, we were seriously considering another tour group, but in the end, decided that for the few hundred dollars more, it was worth going with ABD.

Now the big question, who else has booked this trip? My TA said when she booked it for us, the rep she spoke with said this particular trip was booking up quickly. Hooray!

This was the trip I was hoping to go on for my daughter's graduation present, but this year graduation is not until May 8th.:sad1:

What a bummer. That would have been an incredible present. I would demand the school to move their graduation up 10 days.;)

What a bummer. That would have been an incredible present. I would demand the school to move their graduation up 10 days.;)

We will still do the Italy trip, I'm thinking of going on the May 27th trip. I know that this is not an adults only trip but that's okay. We will have a great time no matter what.

My husband and I did the Viva Italia adult only trip last September and it was fabulous. I highly recommend it. Check out Redzinners trip report. She did an excellent job. I would recommend that you arive a day early in Rome and stay a day late in Venice. There is so much to see and do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter