• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Italy June 2010

boldfamily

Earning My Ears
Hi all!

Just booked my first ABD trip for my husband, two kids (12 and 13 at time of travel) and me. We're going to Italy June 10 - 18, and I am super excited!!!! Anyone else booked on that trip? The trip is our major Christmas gift - can't wait to see the kids' faces on Christmas when they find out!!!

:santa::cool1::yay:

Hi all!

Just booked my first ABD trip for my husband, two kids (12 and 13 at time of travel) and me. We're going to Italy June 10 - 18, and I am super excited!!!! Anyone else booked on that trip? The trip is our major Christmas gift - can't wait to see the kids' faces on Christmas when they find out!!!

:santa::cool1::yay:

Which Italy trip, Viva Italia or Bella Italia?

Viva -- it's our first time to Italy, so we thought we should see the major historical/cultural sites (although the Bella trip looks so peaceful and beautiful too!!!). Have you been/plan to go on either?

Congrats Boldfamily on booking your trip. I've done a lot of research on different tour companies, and ABD had everything that my wife and I were looking for. We are going on the Viva Italia trip also, but our trip is in May. I just called ABD to see how full it was and they informed me that it is 76% booked! :woohoo: Now I am even more excited than I was before - if that is possible. We just bought a new camera for the trip. :santa: I have 5 months to learn how to use it.

That is terrific!! I definitely relate to your excitement!!! I am making a list of things to wrap up for Christmas for my family, including a new camera (and comfortable walking shoes, suitcases, books on Italy, etc.)... The spring will be here before we know it and we'll be floating on a gondola eating gellato....!!!

I highly recommend The Roman Mysteries series for your kids, by Caroline Lawrence. They are fictional but placed in Italy in AD 80 or so, and the first one takes place in Rome. Great background info on life in Italy at that time, and a fun mystery in each one. And easy to wrap up!

Congrats ~ that's very exciting! Are you going to do something special under the tree? How will you give them the news?popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter