Itinary

wilki32

Mouseketeer
We're over in October 2002, four adults and two under 9's. I have been before with my wife and daughter and a couple of friends but it was pretty disorganised, where is the best place to get itinaries that work but also for 18 nights.

Anthony:D

Hi There Anthony

You can work out really good itineries from the Brits Guide or the unoffical guide to wdw.These can be bought at yahoo or any good books shops. Got ours from whsmith.

We're also going in October!!! Can't wait

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Thanks Jue

After we were over 2 years ago I've since got all the books that are relevant, just thought someone would have put together a selection of itinaries to choose from, but then again I suppose thats part of the fun.
Also can't wait until October, booked last September, but its closer now.

Anthony:D

I don't think it really matters what park you do on which day - but I do think making a plan before you go is a good idea - it gives you an idea of what tickets you will need, and also means that you know you will see everything, so you don't have to worry about 'what are we going to do today' each morning - or panicking that you haven't been to Epcot yet, and when will we get the chance - you can just look at your plan, and see that Epcot is on Thursday, so we can enjoy MGM today secure in the knowledge that Epcot is coming

Bev

I Agree completley with that about having a plan before you go, so you know which parks you will be at on which day. With October being the off season it proberably won't matter like you said Bev too much about which parks on which day. Although after reading all the books I think we'll avoid Epcot mid-week for all the school parties. We are starting to plan our trip already, I'll post it near October to see what everyone thinks.

:) :) :)

Another thing to build into your plan is the schedule for fireworks / night-time parades if you want to catch them.

During October, it's likely that these will only be on at the weekends (the 'official' times for these won't be given out by Disney until much nearer the time), so you'll need to bear that in mind if you have limited days on your passes for those parks.

It always used to be a good idea to plan your park visits around the Early Entry days for guests staying at WDW on-site hotels, but now that EE has been suspended it won't make as much difference.

Happy planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter