Itinerary for day after e-night

Liz

Make a miracle!
How do you plan the day after doing an E-night? Do you sleep in and go to the parks in the afternoon, have a non-park day or what?

Thanks!

Just back from Disney and did 2 eride nights! Wew! That wore us out. Anyway, after the first one we slept in and did Downtown Disney and Disney Quest. That way we didn't have to feel like we had to get there at the crack of dawn. After the second one, we just lounged by the pool and took it easy after sleeping to noon. My daughters had their hair wrapped that day. Later on in the evening, we rented one of those 4 person bikes. That was a blast! I was also able to get 2 loads of laundry done. It was a nice relaxing day.

I've had great luck with AK after a E-Night - We sleep in late, have brunch & then go over to AK - it seems to thin out there in the afternoon.....

Originally posted by rafikimom
Just back from Disney and did 2 eride nights!

How crowded were they? Were you able to do things over and over?
This is the first time I'm considering doing this and I'm looking for feedback from people that have done them recently. I don't want to spend the money and still be stuck in long lines ;)

We usually sleep in the day after(10am-11am) then do alittle pool time then head out to a park - on this upcoming trip we plan to head over to Epcot around 3:30p-4pm do a few things and then enjoy the Illuminations FW.

Sue

We slept in after our e ride and then had lunch at Pepper Market. After that we headed to Disney Quest for the afternoon. Next time, we will just sleep in and relax by the pool.

We did E night on Wed. June 16. It was fantastic, a magical night we will always remember!

At the last minute the park added an extra hour AND a second Spectro. My DH was skeptical when I laid down the extra money for the E-nt tickets that it would be worth it, but he ended up loving it.

We were afraid our youngest (5) wouldn't be able to handle being in the park until 2am but he was like the Energizer bunny, he just kept going and going! We did not have any problems with long lines. In fact, everything was a walk on. I think in Summer, the cooler evening hours are the way to go.

The next day we slept in a little and went to Blizzard Beach where you can relax quite a bit floating around. It worked for us!

By the way, we only had the one day at MK and didn't arrive there until 7pm. Thanks to E-nt we got to do everything we wanted and more!

We just did one on the 14th and it was great! We just about walked on every ride (Space Mountain we had to wait, maybe 5 minutes) and could walk around the park without mobs of people everywhere. Definitely worth the extra $12!

The next day, we slept in, hung around the resort, then headed over to Sea World around 2:30 till it closed at 10.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter