itinerary for Seaworld?

Mary Diehl

DIS Veteran
Can anyone give me their personal recommendation for a step-by-step itinerary for Seaworld. This will be our first time here and I want to be able to do it all and have it done in a nonstressful way. Do we head for the rides first and how do we incorporate the shows around them? We do have reservations at the Shark's Underwater Grill at 12:00. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thank you!

Be at the gate at 9am when they open.
Head to the left and go to the back of the park.
Ride Kraken and JTA.
Watch the Dolphin show which normally starts around 10am.
Next head over to Clyde and Seamore, get there 20 minutes early to watch the mime.
That will take you up to your lunch reservation time.
Circ De Le Mar
Shamu show
Walk thru Polar Bear exhibit
Kew West area to feed dolphins

There's alot more to see, I'm only giving the highlites. They also have the Manatee exhibit, penguins, coral reef, turtles, sky tower, Clydesdales, beer samples, plus the new bar area around the lake.

Be at the gate at 9am when they open.
Head to the left and go to the back of the park.
Ride Kraken and JTA.
Visit Dolphins at Key West (feeding times not available this early)
Visit Penguin Encounter
Visit Pacific Point Preserve (Sea Lions)
LowerRight & Right section of park opens at 10:00am
Beeline to Wild Arctic
See first Shamu Show
Walk over to do Shark Encounter before Lunch
LUNCH RESERVATIONS
Circ De La Mer (or whatever it will be called then)
Hospitality House
Clydesdale Hamlet
Clyde and Seymore Pirates
Keywest Dolphin Fest
Feed Dolphins
Feed Sting Rays
Again, these are highlights. Fill in the blanks as you go. This plan has a lot more walking and crisscrossing the park than robvia's plan, but my experience has this plan putting me ahead of the crowds and experiencing the must sees without fighting the masses. Another benefit is seeing the animal habitats without fighting for viewing. The stuff at the end of the list is good stuff, but they are not "Must Sees" and we tend to meander after hitting the Hospitality House anyway;) :p :smooth:

Thanks everyone for your advice. I will print this out and take it along. You just made my day at Seaworld easier. Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter