It's Another....LAST to POST! Who cares about the number? It's LAST that matters!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to bed, but not slerp or whatever my smartphone came up with last night! :rotfl2: I'm signing on off on the computer with a much better attitude! If she is not better enough 31 days before the next trip we'll pay the $$$ and get our frequent flyer miles back and cancel all together, but at least I'm going to get to do the trip we wanted for 2012 in 2011 and then do the 2011 in 2012. I mean better than nothing! :confused3

At least there weren't any meets in there and stuff. There are some meets and stuff I want to get in nexy year but I have to wait until she is out of the morphine fog before I try to explain it to her.

Sleep well Alison. And I'm glad you're in a much better place than last night. Amazing what a day's perspective does....and some pixie magic. :thumbsup2

Sleep well Alison. And I'm glad you're in a much better place than last night. Amazing what a day's perspective does....and some pixie magic. :thumbsup2

I agree. Rest well.

I'm going to get to bed too. Have to make the school run in the fast approaching morning.

Halloween, it's a big day with DS.

Yes....CANDY!

Sleep well and I might not be around much for the next two days. Have to show my face in the orifice tomorrow and if the weather is nice on Wednesday, I might head in to the city and the office...and then see if I can catch a glimpse of the Queen. She'll be in town then.

Yes....CANDY!

Sleep well and I might not be around much for the next two days. Have to show my face in the orifice tomorrow and if the weather is nice on Wednesday, I might head in to the city and the office...and then see if I can catch a glimpse of the Queen. She'll be in town then.

Not unless you're paying my airfare I'm not..... :confused3

Ah....I see...
Just her...

Got to 34 degrees Celsius today (About 90F) :sad2:
It's the hottest day in Sydney since last summer...
I hope it cools back down again. Hate hot weather :(

Good morning. It didn't freeze last night. This is something of a miracle. Though it not getting warm today.

Goodmorning to both of you. Okay I am not that tech savy, who will start the new thread since PIO is working?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter