"It's been a long year since Disney World!" A Pre-Trip report

PosessedEeyore

<font color=blue>I secretly think Zac Efron is hot
Hello everybody, and welcome to my Pre-Trip Report! Last year I attempted to start a PTR, but it was a terrible failure. This time, I promise to complete it! For a few months now, I've been pondering on starting on myself. I've been lurking many other people for ideas and such, and I finally think that I am ready! So lets start.

DSCN1362-1.jpg

This is me. My name is Sophie, and I'm a fourteen year old freshman in high school. I play softball and love watching sports. I love The Flyers, The Phillies, and I'm a huge WWE fan. I've been going to Disney since I was eight, and I've lost count of how many times I've actully been :laughing:
So here are a few of my favourite Disney things:
Rides: Expedition Everest, TTA, and Star Tours
Park: EPCOT
Resort: Animal Kingdom Lodge
Show: Carousel of Progress
Character: Eeyore
Movie: Alice in Wonderland or Peter Pan
Food: Goofy's sour gummies (I get about 8 packs in a trip!)
Sit down resturant: Chef Mickey's
QS resturant: Cosmic Ray's

DSCN1360.jpg

This is my dad. He loves watching baseball, expecially The Phillies. He also loves hockey as much as me, and we watch The Flyers every time they are on (even though they are currently failing miserably ;D). He also likes WWE. Some of his favourite Disney things are:
Rides: Maulstrom, Splash Mountain, and Toy Story Mania
Resort: Saratoga Springs
Show: Mickey's Philhar Magic
Character: Donald
Movie: Snow White
Food: Dole Whip
Sit down resturant: Turf Club
QS resturant: Cosmic Ray's

DSCN1358.jpg

This is my mom. She loves decorating and shopping. She doesn't enjoy sports as much as me and my dad, but she sometimes watches them and comes to games with us. She likes WWE too, but she only likes John Cena. She also isn't a huge Disney fan either, but she likes coming with us for a break from work. Here are her favourite things:
Rides: Pirates of the Carribean, Big Thunder Mountain, and Expedition Everest
Resort: Boardwalk Inn
Show: She doesn't have a favourite.
Character: Tinkerbell
Movie: Homeword Bound
Food: Pineapple spears (from that place where you get Dole Whips, i forget the name)
Sit down resturant: Turf Club
QS resturant: Pecos Bills Cafe

26980_110888125588872_1000000305553.jpg

And last but not least, my cousin, Dakota. She is 13 years old. I never get to see her, because she lives in California. I havn't seen her in over three years but we practically talk every day on Facebook. She's flying out to New Jersey a few days before the trip, and staying a few days after the trip. I'm really excited about seeing her. She plays baseball and loves things like The Jonas Brothers and Justin Beiber (ick). She's never been to WDW before, but has been to Disneyland a few times. I know she likes thrill rides, but I havn't interviewed her for the things she likes yet, but hopefully I can tell you all soon.

Okay, that's all for now. Next update: When and where!

By the way, if anybody has any tips of anything for me, it would help me A LOT! [:

:cool1:

hey Sophie :-)
I'm here!
Great start, can't wait for more!!

Hi Sophie. Love your Gaga icon. It's good to see another teenager doing a report here! I'll be 20 next month, though! Joining in popcorn::

:hippie:

great start :)

wish i lived in the US....England is so boring x

I wish I lived in England! I seems much cooler than the US! aha.

hey Sophie :-)
I'm here!
Great start, can't wait for more!!

haha thanks!
I'm going to try to update everyday!

Hi Sophie. Love your Gaga icon. It's good to see another teenager doing a report here! I'll be 20 next month, though! Joining in popcorn::

Ohh are you a GaGa fan?
I love her so much, people think I'm insane.

When: June 24th through June 30th
Where:

wdw-resorts-wilderness2.jpg

Wilderness Lodge!

We have never stayed here before and we all are are really looking foward to it!
Did I mention that my birthday is happening over this trip? June 26th I'll be turning 15
:eek:

Oooh Birthday Trip :]

And the WL is gorgeous! I stayed there when I was little, but don't really remember it. I'm sure you'll have a great time.

You are so lucky, I've always wanted to stay at WL! It looks so pretty

Oh Birthday trip? That just makes it so much better!

The WL is such a beautiful place. You are lucky to be staying there!

And yep, I love Gaga. have since Just Dance came out. Sometimes I kinda roll my eyes at some of her more ridiculous outfits/stunts (the Telephone video?!), but I just love her music so much that I don't care. :banana:

Oooh Birthday Trip :]

And the WL is gorgeous! I stayed there when I was little, but don't really remember it. I'm sure you'll have a great time.

i love birthday trips!
I've been to Disney well over 10 times at 5 of them have been during my birthday, hehe :P

it sucks trust me - everyone has stupid accents here

i love your siggy btw - evee evolutions are adorable :D

nawww, accents here suck!
jersey accents are evil!
and I love eevee! pokemon is the best! :P

You are so lucky, I've always wanted to stay at WL! It looks so pretty

Oh Birthday trip? That just makes it so much better!

It looks so beautiful! I really want to see that geiser they have.

The WL is such a beautiful place. You are lucky to be staying there!

And yep, I love Gaga. have since Just Dance came out. Sometimes I kinda roll my eyes at some of her more ridiculous outfits/stunts (the Telephone video?!), but I just love her music so much that I don't care. :banana:

Yeh, I'm super excited! I'm looking at pictures and descriptions online now.
I actully love her outfits, and I love her as a person, and her music. I'm a hugeee fan aha.

* my dad made ADR's today! But he's not telling me right now because he's making dinner. so a bit later I'll be posting them! :D

Thursday (6/24): Rose and Crown Pub @ 5:30PM
Friday (6/25): Chef Mickeys @ 8:50PM
Saturday (6/26): Ohana's @ 8:40PM
Sunday (6/27): Le Chef's de France @ 5:00PM
Monday (6/28): Whispering Canyon Cafe @ 5:05PM
Tuesday (6/29): Coral Reef @ 4:10PM
Wednesday (6/30): We may be eating at Trails End at 1:00PM if we can get a later flight out

The only one of these I've eaten at was Chef Mickeys. Has anybody else eaten at any of the other places? :]

I've eaten at 'Ohana, Chef Mickey's, and Le Chefs de France.

'Ohana is my FAVORITE restaurant in WDW! The food is amazing and the themeing is perfect

Chef Mickey's was fun, because of the characters.

Chefs de France was really nice. The guy out front who calls your name for your reservation *at least when we went* was a lot of fun to talk to

Subbin'!
I've only eaten at Chef Mickeys out of all of those, but i've heard great things about coral reef!

I looked at the menu for Coral Reef and it sounds really good!
The theming of it looks really nice too.

I've eaten at 'Ohana, Chef Mickey's, and Le Chefs de France.

'Ohana is my FAVORITE restaurant in WDW! The food is amazing and the themeing is perfect

Chef Mickey's was fun, because of the characters.

Chefs de France was really nice. The guy out front who calls your name for your reservation *at least when we went* was a lot of fun to talk to

I've been wanting to try 'Ohana for a long time and I finally talked my dad into making reservations this trip! The food there sounds really good.

And that's really cool about the guy outside Chefs de France, I love talking with randomers. :P

I've eaten at Chef Mickey's, Rose & Crown, & Ohana. They're all GREAT resteraunts! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter