It's getting close now!!!

mamatojon

DIS Veteran
Countdown 87 days... just made my ADRs (? is that right?) for the three can't miss meals - Chef Mickeys breakfast our first morning, Crystal Palace lunch on my daughter's birthday, and a 4:30 Fantasmic package at Hollywood and Vine. We've went twice already to WDW and still haven't seen their version of Fantasmic! For shame.

Bought my tickets on Southwest.com last week, reserved my rental car... now I just need to get my park tickets ordered and we should be good to go. I've got a nagging feeling about my reservations so I just emailed member services to see if they could resend my confirmations - I had to modify a previous one, we were going to stay at SSR in a 1BR - so I don't have the confirmations that actually state the correct dates/places and requests.

I am so excited! It seems like this trip is all I can think about lately, LOL. :jumping1::dancer::jumping1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter