Its in the wax...

Winue

Mouseketeer
Some people see Jesus' faces in their grilled cheese.

Some people see Presidents faces in potato chips.

We see Mickey heads...

My partner was putting my bracelet on yesterday, and we used wax in the knot, because it makes it stay on longer. Well, after pulling the paper towel out, and seeing how the wax had dripped... we found THIS:

mickeyhead.jpg

WE SEE MICKEY HEADS...

That was hysterical -- I do the same thing -- I see Mickey heads everywhere!!!

Love it! And we thought we were the only ones...now we're part of a select group:thumbsup2

That's a perfect Mickey!!!

My 17 yo daughter who is as blase' as teenage girls get will get so excited if she sees a hidden Mickey anywhere! "Mom,mom, look, I found a hidden Mickey!!!" :)

I found one on an Easter egg several years ago...
hidmick1.jpg

The egg dye had leached thru the shell and this was on the cooked egg white.

Alas, I have no picture:-)sad1:) but my purple curtains have varying sizesw of circles on them and I try to find hidden mickeys in my spare time!

Here's mine. It's not quite as perfect as some of the others but my BFF caught these two men near the lifesaver of the MK ferry at just the right moment to resemble a hidden Mickey!

hiddenmickey.jpg

this is hysterical. I always say when we start seeing mickey's in everything during vacation that it's about time to head home and regroup.

:lmao:
this is so funny. the same thing happens to me. I see mickey's face everywhere.
is nice to know im not the only crazy :rotfl2:

I had to apologize to a woman on one of the buses on our last trip. She was wearing a shirt with scattered circles of various sizes, and I kept spotting Hidden Mickeys. Once I explained why I was staring at her shirt, we all laughed about it and one of her traveling companions started spotting the Mickeys on her shirt, too.

I've got one on the supports on my garage door. They were there when we bought the house. My DH who isn't as big of a Disney nut as I am even noticed them. I was shocked.

This thread would be a better fit on the theme parks community board, so I'll move it there now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter