It's Marie and Dan Murphy's anniversary!

Who knew???:( I sure didn't!!!:o

Happy Anniversary to one of my favorite couples!!!

31 years! Wow! What a wonderful gift to each other and to your children, Vince and Natalie.:)

I am so sorry that I am a couple of days late on sending congrats your way! I hope you had a wonderful day!

I have been away a couple of days, from the computer that is, trying to get ready for our two birthdays coming up. Savannah turned 5 on Sept 3 and Ashton turns 13 on Sept 15. I have been busy, busy, busy!

Again, I hope the two of you had a wonderful anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

That is the extent of my singing skills...but I think you two got the point. Here is to MANY more years together. :)

ylinlove.gif
smlove2.gif
sweety.gif
malelovies.gif
kotc.gif
valantines.gif

Wait a second! Are those last two smilies LICKING each other? EWWWW!!! Okay, sorry about that one...didn't see the tongues on the other site. LOL :teeth:

Happy Anniversary, Dan and Marie. Wishing you many more! :)

:( Dagnabit! I missed it! I'm sorry. :(

Happy Belated Anniversary Dan and Marie. I'm sure you have many wonderful years ahead of you. :)

Happy belated anniversary to two super people. I'm so glad that you discovered on another all those years ago. :)

Happy Anniversary!! God bless you on your special day!!

Belated, but still sincere, happy anniversary wishes to you both!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter