It's not a trip to WDW but....

Update===

Well I can understand why the Lion King is closing... we saw it the other night (OCt 30th).

The whole upper balcony was empty! hundreds of empty seats up there... We were in the front row of the dress circle and I could see empty seats through out the orchestra level and the last few rows were devoid of people.

The show was wonderful though... if you can see it between now and Jan 4th.. try to do so. Makes a great Christmas Gift and you will not regret the effort. There is nothing like live theatre, your kids will love it too.

We stayed at the Royal York in Toronto which was very nice, and then we had a couple of nights in London. Great trick or treat weather :)

>>^..^<<

Did Suzanne(sp) replicate to perfection? And if so, do you think she would pass along the recipes?

DD has decided to forgo her Pin Trading at the Contemporary in January for a dinner at Jiko's instead!

:jumping1:

Finally the kid has taste!LOL

Scratch
pirate:

Hi Scratch :)

A week or so ago SuAnne had a test run of her AKL dinner on a guinea pig neighbour.

It did not go well.. SuAnne said nothing tasted quite the same and she was disappointed. She needs some time to perfect things so instead she did ...

- wine & vex
- goat cheese and carmalized onion/balsamic vinegar spread with crackers (yum)
-prime rib
-garlic mashed potatoes
-glazed carrots
-pumpkin pecan pie

It was a wonderful dinner :) and we had a great weekend,

SuAnne has a brand new house she just moved into, just built... everything is gorgeous.. On Nov 1st we put the halloween stuff away, lit the fire and played Christmas Carols.. it was so nice.

>>^..^<<

Sorry SuAnne, been a rough week already!

Well with a little time and trial, next time she can pull it off!

Hey, maybe another trip so that she can get some pointers!;)

Scratch
pirate:

Hi Cass,
We saw Lion King Saturday night (11/1) and it was sold out. Maybe they're only getting the crowds on the weekend. We also stayed at the Royal York and it was packed, too. Walking around the theatres on King St. you wonder what all the fuss is about no tourists, it was wall to wall people from 6 til the plays started and again after. Again its probably just the weekends and mostly out-of-towners.
Sat in the front row of the balcony and the play was spectacular. Second time we've seen it. I wish they would keep it there and make it a Christmas tradition.

Hi disneykins... glad to hear it was full the night you saw it.

I could not believe my eyes when I saw all the empty seats.

They told me the Royal York was sold out the night we were there but I hardly saw a soul.. it was very quiet except for the elevators.

Glad you had a nice time, did you end up taking the train to Toronto?

>>^..^<<

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter