It's not a trip to WDW but....

>>^..^<<

Flat Cat
It's still gonna be fun :)

Oct 30th Noel and I are going to stay at the Royal York in Toronto for a night and see The Lion King (it is closing in January)

The next day we are hopping Via Rail to visit fellow DIS'ers SuAnne & Hayley in London for the weekend.

If you read my Disney trip report you will recall the chicken puke pie incident which made me so ill I could not eat a thing at Boma... :eek:

Well SuAnne has the Boma recipes and is going to make me an Animal Kingdom Lodge dinner :) I hope she can do that JIKO olive flatbread... what a friend, eh?

Oh and if you are saying to yourself... "hmmm, this is pretty tame for a Cass and Noel trip?" I booked the Gold Floor at the Royal York that has a concierge lounge... and of course we are travelling Via1 :)

See... I haven't changed a bit.

>>^..^<<

We're doing the Lion King on Nov. 2 and staying at the Royal York, too so we'll just miss you. We're thinking of taking the train too. Weird.

First she follows MikeJ and now.............

It's Disneykins!

<<^..^>>, are you an official stalker now!LOL

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Scratch
pirate:

PS If you have not seen the Lion King, You'll LOVE IT! The Fairmont is OK, I got a liking for the place considering I was almost born there!LOL Mother worked in the Staff Cafeferia and wanted to finish her sift!LOL

For cryin' out loud Scratch... Mike J was following me!

This is our 4th time to the Lion King ~ I wanted to see it one last time before it closes.

I am a platinum Presidents club member at Fairmont so they are always super nice to us during our stays... the Plaza in NYC is my favourite.... and in Canada the Chateau Lake Louise & Empress.

I would like to try their resort in Bermuda one day.

disneykins... have a great time in Toronto :) maybe we will be on the same train from London?

>>^..^<<

...anything that involves room service, air conditioning, pool and housekeeping!

Any less - I call it camping.:crazy:

Enjoy the Lion King!!

...where did you find Noel's "Cast Member" badge? Too cute!

Hi... they are called "Guest of Honor" badges and they are just like the CM pins... really cute.

You can buy them in the parks... this one came from MGM - I think the christmas store. They have them with names on them and can put custom names on as well.

You can also order them from this company and they will mail them to you... but obviously that costs more ;)

http://www.giftsofalifetime.com/shopping.html

>>^..^<<

FYI: We had our badges done at the very back of the Christmas store in Downtown Disney. They were $5 US each. They have names engraved already or you can give them your name to engrave. Everywhere we went people were asking where we got them.

Originally posted by >>^..^<<
For cryin' out loud Scratch... Mike J was following me!

Ahem.

It seems to me we checked in at AKL the day before you.

Granted, when we saw you exiting the Tarzan Rocks theatre we were behind you, but that means that we must have been seated closer to the front, ergo, we were in the theatre before you.

I will admit that you were in line ahead of us at DQ (all of 2 places), but that would have not been the case had DW not wanted to do a driving tour of Celebration before we arrived at DQ.

Hmm. 2 out of 3. Scratch was right. But that's OK, your secret is safe with us. :wave2:

- Mike

BTW, I have a chicken pot pie recipe that is to die for. Oh, wait.... Never mind :teeth:

Ummm MikeJ...

I checked into the Hard Rock on August 16th... what day did you arrive?

:p

>>^..^<<

I didn't actually see you at the HRH. Since you brought it up anyway, you arrived early to set up your base. You were the one skulking about the cabana, hiding, watching us around the pool.

Oooh, I'm getting shivers as I type this. :eek:

- Mike

LOL... I think if this went to a trial we would have a hung jury...

:)

By the way ~ I was having dinner, not skulking :p

>>^..^<<

I was thinking this might degenerate into "Did too!" "Did not!" type argument, and that if we had been at the Prime Time Cafe cousin Jed would have had us in the kitchen washing dishes for mom. :p

-Mike

:rotfl:

but they would not let me post!

You guys are too funny!

Scratch
pirate:

It's not the air but the PAIN KILLERS! I am in the process of getting a root canal!

I don't take medicine very well!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Scratch
pirate:

Awww scratch :( sorry about the tooth ache... root canals :eek: are bad but I'd rather have one of those than sit through another Poly Luau :rolleyes:

Why did I think you were in Hamilton? duh

>>^..^<<

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter