It's offical!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrFDNY

<font color=red>I'll be back mrFDNY. I have my ey
hi all,
ok, good news from the work front!!first only 15 day and guess where i'm going??still can't guess,ok i tell you.i'm going to wdw!!!!!next got my febuary work scheduled from the fire house yesterday,and i got my vacation time approved for this trip!!ok it's legit i'm going for sure!to be honest even if they did'nt approve my time off,i would still be albe to go.i would have to do exchanges with some of the other guys.basiclly that mean's you work for them a different day and they cover your shift when your on vacation.so it's offical I'M GOING TO WALT DISNEY WORLD IN 15 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sorry i am so excitied i can't help it!!! :banana: :banana: :thumbsup2 party: party: :cool1: :banana: :woohoo: :cheer2: i felt this would also be the best time to use the new smileys!!! :lmao:

Hey, that's great, my family and I will be there as well. Feb 5 to 11. I hope to hear the brooklyn accents. I"ve only heard my own since moving to Va 2 years ago. Hope you and your family have a great trip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter