IT'S OFFICIAL!!!****OCTOBER 2014****...ROLL CALL!! Join the party!

Same here. Single digit dance starts tomorrow! :banana:
YEAH, DAWG!
High-Five-GIF-1.gif

9 days. Eeeeee!

We have another week before we go...but so excited. Haven't been to WDW in Oct since 3 years ago (last year went in Aug..never again in the summer). My DD (8yo) is squealing every day when we talk about it.

It will be just my hubby, my DD and myself. Leaving Friday the 24th flying in Friday night and arriving at POFQ Sat the 25th and leaving Sat Nov 1st.

5 more work days!! I still have a lot to do to finish getting ready for the trip. I have the rest of my clothes to pack along with my shoes and camera.

The last couple of months have seemed to go so slow, now I'm 1 week away from my first solo trip.

1 week from now I'm boarding my connecting flight in Toronto for the last part of my trip to WDW. :cool1:

3 days!!! (4 days until we pull onto property...small technicality...LOL!!!)

Clothes are packed, camera is packed and ready to go. The only thing I have to pack yet is my cooler and make the sandwiches.

Three days! :banana: It really felt different for me this year. I always start a countdown early on but no matter how close it was getting, this time it just didn't feel real until the last couple of days. Anxious for Sunday to get here now! :hyper:

We'll be arriving Monday morning for our week long Disney Halloween celebration!! Got totally shut out of all the MNSHHP but it's cuz we procrastinated lol. However we will have a B-L-A-S-T!!!! Prime Time café in our costumes Halloween night and then Fantasmic!! WooHoo! Hope everyone has a magical trip!:tinker:

4 more days!!!! We can not wait to wake up the kids and surprise them with our trip that morning! They are going to love dressing up and trick or treating at MNSSHP! Happy and safe travels to everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter