It's that time again

Peggy
I just sent you an email using the email section on your original post as I couldn't find your email address!

Count me in if I can have the info before the 17th as I am leaving for WDW on the 19th and have to put my pin in the mail by the 18th!!

Sue

Am I missing your e-mail address, Peggie? I only see where I can PM. Thanks!

Just bumping this up. I have heard from 32 people so far. If your interested in participating send your name to me via Mickey527@aol. Thanks Peggie

Almost missed this--sinced it slipped back to the second page............soooooo,
I'll just bump it up for all those who might have missed it!!

:smooth:

We haven't missed one yet. Count us in!

kiss.gif
<i>Thanks a million zillion, Peggie!</i>

Hi Peggie,

Thanks so much for doing this! It's always such fun! Count us in.....E-mail sent.

Oh boy oh boy oh boy....this is so exciting!

Sending an e-mail now to join. Tony's collection is growing and he has quite a few traders now so there will be three of us this time.

just bumping this up. I invited another group to join with us so we should have quite a few new people this time. Looking forward to it.
I hope they release something special next week when I am in WDW so I have something new to send to my swappeeee. Peggie

Thanks for being in charge again oh Keeper of the Addresses..have just sent you an email with all the information needed to participate..couldn't access the boards yesterday or this am..so just now found out about the swap..but it was fun last year..and can't wait to see whose name I draw this year!
Thanks so much!
Lynn

Hi Peggie...just e-mailed you as I couldn't get my post to go through. Thought I'd try again to say Thank you for doing this and YES...Bob and I are really excited about being a part of the pin swap.

Joyce (& Bob jessicalvr)

Just bumping this up one more time. I am leaving in about 4 hours for the airport and can't wait to get to WDW.
I am hoping I can post something really special for my 1000th post when I get home.
Send in your information, the count is up to 85 right now. Peggie

Just kidding! We love the pin swap - count us in!!

~Nancy~ (and David & Megan)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter