It's Tia's (luvdsny's) Birthday Today, March 15th!!!!!!!!!!

Birthday.gif
As you so often say, and tell everyone, Tia, 'Have a Disney Day', and a wonderful birthday. And yes, Dayna, now that you mention it, Tia does giggle a bit, :D

So, Tia darlin, when are you going to get rid of your DH and elope with me? Huh??? ;)

Have a happy birthday, giggle girl!

Happy Birthday Tia!!! :)
<embed src=http://www.yankeepeddlerfestival.com/sounds/happybirthdaybaby.mid></embed>

Thank You Thank You, One and All! :) :) :) I'm having a wonderful day today. Thank you so much for thinking of me today....I appreciate all of the well-wishes, the e-cards, e-mails, PM's, and phone calls. :::sob sob sob::: You have all made my birthday something truly ~*~special~*~today. I love you. :)

:sunny: :wave: Tia :sunny: :wave:

<center><APPLET CODEBASE="http://www.whereitcounts.com/applets" CODE="SpaceFlight.class" WIDTH=350 HEIGHT=125>
<PARAM NAME=fps VALUE=12>
<PARAM NAME=numstars VALUE=100>
<PARAM NAME=text VALUE="A Very|Happy|Birthday">
<PARAM NAME=textcolor VALUE="#ff0033|#33ccff|#33ff33">
<PARAM NAME=fontname VALUE="Helvetica">
<PARAM NAME=fontstyle VALUE=3>
</APPLET></center>

What a pleasure to meet you and what fun we all had at DL, didn't we? :D

Happy Birthday giggles.....I mean Tia!! :) Hope you have a great day!
CC

Sorry for the late wishes, Tia. I hope you had a great day:bounce:

No such thing as 'late wishes'........I'm celebrating a Birthday SEASON. :D I'm so happy you were all with me in spirit. :)

Thank you for the music......impressed my DH!!! :D he's scrambling to figure out how to 'top' this.....LOL ;)

Happy Birthday Tia! Hope it was a great day for you!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter