It's V.M.'s special day...

EmmasGrammy

<font color=blue>To everyone else brave enough to
Happy Birthday Verandah Man!!

Help me in celebrating Andy's last year in forty-dom!

Please join me in song..."Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Verandah Man!! Happy Birthday to you!!" And many more!!!

Have a great birthday Andy!!

Happy Birthday V.M.,

Andy - enjoy your last year in the 40s....... Thanks for making these boards such an enjoyable, friendly place!

Virgil
pirate:

Happy Birthday Andy ...

and just think in two years you will be here again -

you DO get to count backwards once you actually reach 50 RIGHT!!!

:jester:

HAPPY 49TH BIRTHDAY ANDY!!

May you make many special memories with your family and be blessed with many happy and healthy returns! Thx for all you do and bring to our wonderful board!

:jumping1:

We luv ya!!! :grouphug:
~ Sandie

Hey Andy!! Happy Birthday from your one and only groupie!

Little Stinker

I don't know you, but hey, have a good one! :bounce:

We're booked on a verandah as well so I will have a drink for you while relaxing.

Thanks everybody!!! I just got home from dropping my DD off at school (she missed the bus) and found this thread. You have all brought a great big smile to my face!!! As of 1:05 this morning, I hit 49, and now have started towards the big 50, oh my!!!!!

Happy Birthday Andy,
Remember Earth Angels never really age, they just add more feathers to their wings. Happy Soaring.

Dawn Hope

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a magical day! :bounce:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

mickey29.gif

:sunny: HAPPY B-DAY!!!!!!:bounce: May you have a grat day and year!!!!:Pinkbounc Enjoy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter