I've lost it!?!

yellowfish78

DIS Veteran
I've been on the boards so long that I've lost it! Literally! There are so many great designers out here!

But really :blush: , I lost a design that I saw only ONCE and loved. Of course, I can't find it again...

The design was of EPCOT's Food and Wine Festival. It had a wine glass "etched" into the ball.

Can anyone help?
Thank you so much!!!

foodandwine-glassinball-JNMom.jpg

This one is Julia&Nick's Mom's. Is this it?

I'm so happy I could cry! You also sent me a 3D Mickey head and a Halloween one earlier. I really appreciate it!

Has anyone tried the glow in the dark transfer paper? I'd love to try it on the Halloween pumpkin. I'm also having problems saving these onto my computer. Any tips on how to save them as .jpg's so I don't have to ask for them to be emailed?

I'll be sure to post them once they are done!

Once again, thank you!

Well, I just right-click on the pic and "save as." Then you tell it where to save it and what you want to call it.

For some reason, I can only save as .art directly from the DIS. I've found out that once I save them that way, I can open them in Paint then save as .jpg.

Has anyone tried the glow in the dark transfer paper? Just thought I'd ask one more time, just in case... :thumbsup2

The glow in the dark transfer paper came from someone on EBay that Julia & Nick's Mom recommended on her info thread. They are 8 1/2 x11 sheets.

yellowfish78 said:
For some reason, I can only save as .art directly from the DIS. I've found out that once I save them that way, I can open them in Paint then save as .jpg.

Has anyone tried the glow in the dark transfer paper? Just thought I'd ask one more time, just in case... :thumbsup2
That's odd, Mine comes up as a jpeg automatically.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter