Jambo House Pool Is Back !

FirstTimeDisneyVisit

Mouseketeer
They opened it up 3 weeks early ! Anyone else here ? I do not like the new bottom of the pool, its rough and hurts when you jump in ..Just wonder what others think about it .

Wow that was quick. Pleasant surprise for all the guests coming in the next few weeks for the holiday season.

More than a month early! The pool and bar were supposed to reopen Dec 5. We arrive the end of this month and check out on the 2nd, so I’m very happy.

Oh how awesome. It was a deciding factor for us.. NOT to stay
and now it’s Open Early... figures lol
Well... I saved some money so we re doing some Xtras this ( kinda last minute) visit..

Enjoy!!!

This is such great news! We are staying there this month and were bummed to be at a resort that would have construction but it wasn't a huge deal. Now we are pumped to spend our first day at the lodge at the pool having a drink haha

Wow Im impressed. We ate at Jiko on 9-26 and if you had told me it was going to be another 6 months I wouldnt have believed it.

Last edited:
I did hear a rumor from a co-worker that just stayed there, that the pool was opening early...
So excited they were right, we will be there in a few weeks... Now hoping for good enough weather to use it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter