Jambo! The newest AKL Information thread

I didn't realize they had two big pools. Usually it's the main pool and then a couple quiet pools elsewhere. Is the kidani just as nice as the Jambo main pool?

I stayed at Jambo but ventured over to see Kidani's pool. Kidani pool is perfect for smaller children. It had a great play area to.
They serve food but it was like room service style. You pick up the phone at the bar and place your order. They will deliver it to you.

I'll be happy even to get one pool day considering we are going in December. I hope it's warm!

We were at WDW the first week of Dec. 2016 (two bedroom villa at the AKL). Temps were in the mid-80's. December weather has been very warm the past few years.

We were at WDW the first week of Dec. 2016 (two bedroom villa at the AKL). Temps were in the mid-80's. December weather has been very warm the past few years.

I was also there last year 12/3 - 12/10 and the last couple of days were cold and wet. I've been this time of year since 2008 and have seen a low of mid-30s [2010] up to a high of mid-90s [which I love for Disney].

You mean stopping at Jambo and Kidani before leaving for a park? Did they ever make the switch to dedicated busses?
I'm not sure. I've seen threads from other people saying this was the case...But not sure if it's full time or not..And if it's only for MK or not?

Anyone do the Starlight Safari within the last year or so?

Anyone do it in the fall/winter?

I stayed at Jambo but ventured over to see Kidani's pool. Kidani pool is perfect for smaller children. It had a great play area to.
They serve food but it was like room service style. You pick up the phone at the bar and place your order. They will deliver it to you.
Great information we will be coming next summer with our 2-1/2 year old and staying at Jambo House. How far is the walk from Jambo House to the pool at Kidani?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter