Jan 27, 2005 early roll call!!

hi all,
Fairygodmother how many in your picture are going on the cruise? Yes i am very excited. in fact the month of December i am doing the 30 days of Disney where Mickey mouse and Tinkerbell leave the kids something everyday that is Disney or for the cruise. My boys are on year around school and off for 5 weeks, so I have to do something to build the excitement.

What a neet idea. I will do that for the next cruise with the grandchildren.

In the picture there are only three of us going this time. Me, my DH and my Dsister. Her husban was not with us on that trip and neither was my brother or his son.

Have a good weekend. Looking forward to the trip

Gotta run, My Dh is in the room and being nosey. Do not want to ruin the surprise now.

Okay, I almost slipped and told DH. Who ever sent the pixie dust, Thanks.

Today I snuck some of DH'S clothes so I can start packing. He lived in another state and when he comes home on weekend I do laundry. I can not figure out how to get his dress pants home so I can pack them. He takes them to the cleaners where he stays. I am trying to get him to buy a jacket. He wants to wait till it gets closer to my neices wedding (Sept 05) which is not going to work. If anyone has any ideas how to trick him into going I would appreciate the help. I did tell him I had a voucher that needed to be used at Mens Wearhouse. He is always about saving a dollar.

Any help will be appreciated. :wave:

We'll be there :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc . Just booked last week (thank goodness for Florida resident rates). We decided to surprise DD for her birthday, it the 28th. We are either going to tell her that daddy has a doctor's appointment over in Cocoa and we wouldn't make it home to pick her up from the bus, or DH wants to tell her that we have to drive to her birthday present and then show up at the port. I just hope I can keep my big mouth shut that long. I have came close to blowing it many times.

I feel you anguish. I am trying to keep it a secret also, but from my DH.

I am hoping to last. I think I need to stay away from these boards and forget I am going. I get so excited that I want to share it with him. Here is a little pixie dust to help you keep it a secret. :wizard:

Good luck

Hi all,

This is Jane checking back in. I have a reservation for the Comfort Inn but wonder if it will be warm enough for us to enjoy Atlantis? What's your plan for the Naussa day?

Jane

Hey Jane. We are going to see the garden/zoo and forts this time. We have never seenthe sights and thought we would try it this once.

We are celebrating my daughters birthday on the cruise also, her birthday is Jan. 25. We will actually be at Disney World for that week but we are going to celebrate on the cruise also. We are also going to celebrate mine too--its Jan. 18th!.

TMTIP said:
We are celebrating my daughters birthday on the cruise also, her birthday is Jan. 25. We will actually be at Disney World for that week but we are going to celebrate on the cruise also. We are also going to celebrate mine too--its Jan. 18th!.

Since you will be at WDW on her birthday, don't forget to pick up "Today is my Birthday buttons". You can get them at Guest Services. She will get lots of birthday greetins for CM's.

Did you let DCL know you were celebrating a birthday? They will be giving DD a cake during dinner on her birthday.

Yes, I let Disney know about the birthdays. I think I might also surprise her and have the room decorated with banners also. We have never been on vacation during a birthday, proving to be interesting!

Are we going to have a Dis meet while onboard?

TMTIP,
If you were turning 40, I would almost be scared. As my birthday is the 18th and I am a travel agent also! But, I have been going to China collecting babies for the past 3 years(2 of them) which I was just doing the minimum amount of business to keep my brain somewhat active. So, I am sure this trip should inspire me. My dad's BD is the 24th and I haven't decided if I am going to decorate his cabin.
Have any of y'all ordered from Shirley? Were you happy? I thought I would do a prepacking trial a few weeks before and then order what I don't feel like dragging with us.
Amii

I have read numerous posts of people who have ordered from Shirley and love her. To tell you the truth, I have never read a bad one. :boat:

Okay you fellow DISers. We need to leave now, now I said. :jumping2: It is 18 degrees here and snow on the ground. :sad2: For goodnes sake this is the south. :bitelip: I need warm weather. That is why I moved from NY. Anyone else ready to go? :listen:

HI

I agree with fairygodmother! We are in CT and it is freezing, we will be doing the land/sea/grandma combo. We are in the parks for four days cruising on the 27th and visiting Grandma in Zepher Hills FL after the cruise and flying back to CT on Wednesday. Along for the ride is DH (major disney freak), DD (age 3 and first trip!). We are also traveling with our best friends and there two children, one is our godson age 1 year and his sister age 3 exactly one week younger than my DD, and there grandmother.

My family is staying at AK and our friends at the polynesian.

Hope everyone has a great trip!

Kasey

I just signed up DH and DD (4) and DS (2) to take the zoo trip with me. I've never taken my kids overseas before so this is really exciting. Has anyone ever done the zoo trip before?
Can't wait!!!

I have not done the zoo trip before, but what I read was that there are a lot of native birds.

Kaseybug, We did the same itinerary as you last year. I must say that I went to the AKL kicking and screaming, but ended up loving it. The view of the animals from our room was fantastic. My GD(3) still talks about the anna cole cattle. You will no doubt have a great time. I wish I was doing Disney. I have been begging DH to go. This cruise is a surprise for him and he will no doubt think we are going to WDW when we land in Orlando. I hope I can keep the surprise till we get to the ship.

Have a great week everyone.

Hello all! I'm looking for a pal to hook up with. My four year old daughter would love to email a little pen friend before we go - so she'll know someone in the clubs. I'm also pregnant (I'll be 20 weeks when we sail) and I was just looking for someone to talk to as well!!!
:cheer2:

Welcome Shellysmom. There are some small children going. The natives have been quiet with all the holiday planning. Maybe they will be back soon. Keep checking. Will see you soon :boat:

Hi SheelysMom,

You are welcome to join our group of friends, we are a friendly bunch and you will undoubtly notice us trying to maneuver our group of five adults and three kids about (two 3's girls and a 1 year old boy). Our daughter is 3 1/2 Birthday in August and is very mature , and would love to chat via e-mail with a friend. Drop us a line at randypeek@adelphia.net

I can't wait , I can't wait! I just booked our airfare and it was only $350 RT nonstop on Southwest Air for all 3 of us! wahoo more money to spend in the WORLD!

Kasey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter