Jan. roll call....

OKW 1/8 - 1/13

Anybody know how the marathon affects park crowds that week?

We usually go the end of Jan but DS's mid term sched is whacky this year so... curious if we'll notice a difference.

::MinnieMo

MinnieGirl33 said:
OKW 1/8 - 1/13

Anybody know how the marathon affects park crowds that week?

We usually go the end of Jan but DS's mid term sched is whacky this year so... curious if we'll notice a difference.

::MinnieMo[/QUO

The crowds are not bad during marathan week. The buses run slower because traffic is restricted during the race. This will be our fourth trip during marathan weekend and we have never had a problem.

DW, DS, DD MIL and myself will be there Jan 7th to 11th. Ill be running my first marathan ahve done the half.

My DH and I will be there Jan. 13-27. Spending the first 3 nights at AKL - C, next 8 nights in a 1 bedroom at VWL and the last 3 nights at Main Building GF. We will be celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary! :love2:

Cannot wait!!! We are going Jan. 13-22 @ Pop!! We haven't made our reservations yet but will along with our character breakfast. It will be here before you know it!!
Have fun!!
Mousiemom

Just bought points for OKW 1/8-13/06. Never done this before and we are so excited. Bringing adult kids and new son-in-law (they honeymooned at WDW last year!)
We are longtime Disney lovers and have not had a family trip here since they were young. This Mom is very happy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter