January 2009. . . Calling all Snowbirds ~ Part III !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too Me too LOL!!!! I'd sleep outside the castle LOL!! You guys would just have to let me in to go to the bathroom and jump on the beds with Trixie and Wendy!

Of course you can come.... the more the merrier!!!!

I just checked and DHS has changed it's hours some. . . For the week I am there they changed 3 days. Changed one closing time from 10:00 to 9:00. And changed 2 - 7:00 closings to 9:00. On the 22nd they were closing and showing Fantasmic at 7:00, it still says 7:00 for Fantasmic but now closing at 9:00. . . Very interesting. Still only showing Fantasmic 2 times that week though.

nooooooooooo... now I have to go back and redo plans..... rrrrrrrrrrr.... just kidding.... gotta run and go get Daniel from basketball practice.....

nooooooooooo... now I have to go back and redo plans..... rrrrrrrrrrr.... just kidding.... gotta run and go get Daniel from basketball practice.....

It doesn't really affect me I guess. Although longer hours on the 22nd may mean more people at DHS. :eek: I just hope they don't go and change Fantasmic to 9:00. I don't think they will since it was set for 7:00 when we made our Fantasmic dinner package ADR and we had to make it for sometime around 4:00.

Boy oh boy is it cold out! Had to take DD to Irish dancing and now I'm so glad to be home. We picked up some slices of pizza at the pizzeria around the corner because I didn't want to cook. Yummy! Now, I'm all settled in with my sweats on and it feels great. I just cranked the heat up a bit too. Now, I have to get in my Dis time before the MNF game!

OH! Irish Dancing!! I wish I could do that.

It's very cool. My little sis used to take Irish dance and I loved going to watch her. We have a family friend who lives in Syracuse who's daughter does Irish dancing. She's 16 and has been to Ireland, Scotland, and Great Britain for competitions. She's really good!

Okay, here we are with the CBR Snowbirds ~

Melxthree ~ Jan 20-27 CBR
Momof2disneyboys ~ Jan 20-27 CBR
Lil'mermaid75 ~ Jan 23-Feb 1 CBR
Monny2AE ~ Jan 24-31 CBR
Maggied ~ Jan 24-31 CBR
Mndisneygirl ~ Jan 26-Feb 1 CBR

Did I forget anyone??? There were more CBR-ers but they haven't posted in a long time.

So feel free to PM me and tell me the day/days that you would be interested in and I will try to set something up that is best for the most people! :goodvibes I have free time on the 23rd, 24th, and 25th. . .

We'll be at CBR Jan 24-30! For some reason we are on one list still as POP but on the Snowbirds by date (I think that's what its called) as CBR.

:woohoo: :cool1: :woohoo: Towers - I think you are one of the first Snowbirds to leave!!! LUCKY!!! :woohoo: :cool1: :woohoo:

LOL I have been telling my Husband that the kids and I were going for an additional week (the week of Christmas) and he can fly down and meet us. He can't leave work until after Christmas, we are actually heading down the 26th and hitting Daytona for two days then over to POP!!!!

I REEEEEEEEEEAAALLLLLLY need this vacation.

Tracy

Okay I am really trying to get my act together and get some details planned and I could use some help form all my Snowbird friends....

It's my husband's birthday while we are down there and I'm trying to come up with some fun ideas. I have dinner reservations at Coral Reef but it's sounding like they may not do the diver or personalized menus. I'm going to keep checking though. Any other ideas of things we could do for him?

I was also trying to think of some fun ideas for the kids. I looked at disney florist com and love the welcome packages that have your room all decorated from Mickey but they are pricey and only come with one of everything- I have two little ones and the one Mickey plush that comes with it just wouldn't cut it.

I was looking at the same thing! Even the ones at the florist that are around $40, you have to pay another 15 to deliver, and my kids would fight over everything!! Still thinking about a cake at Cali Grill but don't really want the $20 plain one and don't really want to pay $45 or more!! I want to make it a little special for hubby, but not where we have to go in debt for a cake or decorations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter