January 2012 Car Rentals

With Insider ID and 7014627 Costco ID and AD4027JDO $40 off Coupon I get $80.91 and that is Noon to Noon for 5 days.

Thanks. For my times (8pm pickup and 8am drop off) this code combo only saves me $10. ($7 is added for my Southwest Rapid Rewards Points)

I'm not a Costco member, so I don't want to chance a scene for $10.

standard car January 13th.

Do you only need it for one day? With only the insider code & 12 noon-12 noon on the 13th, I just saw $33.87 for a standard & a standard SUV is $65.69. Those prices include the taxes. (which I don't think they charge as much) That is with no coupon code.

Do you only need it for one day? With only the insider code & 12 noon-12 noon on the 13th, I just saw $33.87 for a standard & a standard SUV is $65.69. Those prices include the taxes. (which I don't think they charge as much) That is with no coupon code.

How do I go about getting that deal?

How do I go about getting that deal?

Sign up for Alamo insider. Log into the Alamo Insider website. The Insider code should be there. Below it, use coupon code AD4027JDO. It looks like as of right now, they haven't raised the prices. If they have, but the price is still ok with you, book it. Then check whenever you get the chance. I have seen the prices change daily. (I booked next week's trip about 2 weeks ago when DH told me he was taking me and it was $186! I happen to catch it when it dropped, then because I want the best deal, I keep checking)

Kept watching the Alamo site, glad I did...went from $149.00 for an economy (1/24-1/30) to $81.00 today!! It is just me and one other person (only my luggage) figured we would be fine with an economy sized car for the trip!! Will keep watching and hopefully snag a compact size at a good price.

Does anyone know if Sam offers a contract ID with Alamo?

Does anyone know if Sam offers a contract ID with Alamo?

The Sam's ID was 7014262. (I have an old booklet in my car rental file.) Last time I went in, I asked where the updated brochures were and the rep said they weren't doing them anymore. The code does still work, I had originally used it when I first booked our vehicles since it gives a free additional driver. However, the Insiders code/coupon worked out to be a lower price for me, so that's what I'm using now.

Good job on catching the low price! I redid our reservations awhile back and got 2 $84 (including taxes) standards for 8 days. Prices jumped up and haven't dropped that low again. (Currently they are $142 for our dates/times) But, I'm more than content with the rate I got! We're getting 2 cars for less than what I paid for 1 car on our last spring break trip.

Geez! Great deal. I can not figure out why i am paying 75 dollars for 1 day!!!

I can't either since I just priced one day picking up at MCO and dropping it there. Cost for a Standard CAR out the door is 33.87. That is the insider's rate.

A Standard SUV would cost you: 70.39

Sign up for Alamo insider. Log into the Alamo Insider website. The Insider code should be there. Below it, use coupon code AD4027JDO. It looks like as of right now, they haven't raised the prices. If they have, but the price is still ok with you, book it. Then check whenever you get the chance. I have seen the prices change daily. (I booked next week's trip about 2 weeks ago when DH told me he was taking me and it was $186! I happen to catch it when it dropped, then because I want the best deal, I keep checking)

That coupon is not good for a one day rental.

Robinbutterfly doesn't need the coupon. If she logs in using the Alamo Insider and has her number there, she should be able to get a car for the prices I listed. Right now, the SUV is $55.28 and the standard is $25.01 BEFORE taxes. Actually, without the Insider code, the prices are the same.

Robinbutterfly doesn't need the coupon. If she logs in using the Alamo Insider and has her number there, she should be able to get a car for the prices I listed. Right now, the SUV is $55.28 and the standard is $25.01 BEFORE taxes. Actually, without the Insider code, the prices are the same.

I only mentioned that the coupon would not be valid with her length of rental because you stated she should use it. I don't quote anything before taxes. I like to give a complete picture generally.

Right now standard is 28.59 and standard SUV 68.59 base rate. with insiders: standard 24.11 and standard SUV 55.28 . I am only quoting base rate so that your prices and my prices are easily compared, you know: apples to apples.

Just booked a last minute trip and needed a Minivan since we will be visiting Tampa and Disney this trip. I have to say the prices are OUTRAGEOUS I used every trick I know and could not get anything under $410.00/8 nights and had to Priceline at $30/days and with taxes just paid a whopping $350/8 nights.

Here is my question Does anyone know what type of Minivan National offers?

I lucked out with national this time last time it was Hertz they were AWFUL!!!!

I only mentioned that the coupon would not be valid with her length of rental because you stated she should use it. I don't quote anything before taxes. I like to give a complete picture generally.

Right now standard is 28.59 and standard SUV 68.59 base rate. with insiders: standard 24.11 and standard SUV 55.28 . I am only quoting base rate so that your prices and my prices are easily compared, you know: apples to apples.

Yep, my apologies. I had multiple windows open and took the coupon out, but still typed it was there. Hopefully, she gets a good deal.:thumbsup2

Just booked a last minute trip and needed a Minivan since we will be visiting Tampa and Disney this trip. I have to say the prices are OUTRAGEOUS I used every trick I know and could not get anything under $410.00/8 nights and had to Priceline at $30/days and with taxes just paid a whopping $350/8 nights.

Here is my question Does anyone know what type of Minivan National offers?

I lucked out with national this time last time it was Hertz they were AWFUL!!!!

National, Alamo and Enterprise are all one company and share cars. We have Dodge Caravans, Chrysler Towne and Country and Toyota Siennas(8 seaters). What are your dates and times and pickup/dropoff location?

National, Alamo and Enterprise are all one company and share cars. We have Dodge Caravans, Chrysler Towne and Country and Toyota Siennas(8 seaters). What are your dates and times and pickup/dropoff location?

We will be there 1/24 to 1/31:banana: and we are flying in/out of Orlando

I just ran your dates and if you have 350. with National, keep it. You are saving a bunch. Alamo came in at 401.52 with an Insiders discount.
National 470.35...straight reservation.

I ran your dates using a 12PM pick up and drop off time. Alamo comes in at $354.66 with the insider discount code and $40 off code (AD4027JDO). If you have Costco, you can use the $40 off code and a Costco code (7015309) to bring your total to $326.60.

Also, Payless Car rental is showing your rental would total $285. They're off site, so you have to ride their shuttle from the airport over to their check-in counter, but it may be worth it to you, depending on what your budget is. I'm also not familiar with any of their discounts, but if you search around, you may find a coupon or code to lower that price.

And all of the above prices include taxes/fees, etc.

Always keep checking....

1/14-1/19, National - Emerald Aisle, Visa Code 5027112, Coupon Code ND8598AAP

$95.xx

better than my standard at alamo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter