January 2022 discounts

I see the following based on 2 adults:
CSR standard $202
CSR Water $228
Boardwalk $419 garden view
Boardwalk cottage $762
Beach club standard club level $672
Don’t see anything at Yacht or non club level for Beach

Thanks! The Boardwalk option sounds intriguing. I am guessing the CSR rates aren't for the GDT?

Tower water view $270
Tower standard king $305
Tower water king $325

Thank you! Decisions, decisions. Looks like I will have to upgrade before getting there if I want to access the rates or wait on hold and try and book over the phone.

Looked to see what was available for our dates and I can get a discounted POR room for the same rack rate I have currently for POFQ. If I could stay off site I might consider it but since this trip is for my grandma and she needs a scooter, onsite is the easiest option.

Hoping Disney Visa is next!

I have a Disney Visa. If they do offer one, how do you get the discount? Do you have to go through the Chase Disney Visa website or do you just have to book the room on Disney website and use the Disney card to pay for the room?

Thanks so much!!

I have a Disney Visa. If they do offer one, how do you get the discount? Do you have to go through the Chase Disney Visa website or do you just have to book the room on Disney website and use the Disney card to pay for the room?

Thanks so much!!
Typically the offer will show up on the Disney site and you can book - and as long as you pay the deposit ($200 for a package, 1 night for a room only) with a Disney Visa, you're good to go!

Thanks so much!!
Honestly for the last 5+ years I never found on wdw site. someone HERE in discounts section posted a link. Keep an eye out here.

Generally some different resorts and or % off will be different than the AP discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter