January 21, 2023 - 7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise from Port Canaveral (Tortola, St. Thomas, Castaway Cay)

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
And it’s a Pixar cruise!
We are Bobbi and Tom, senior citizens, ( we love UP!) and three friends are joining us. Who else?

Bobbi :boat:

Has anyone else joined this cruise?

We have three nights before at BCV, and three nights afterwards at SSR. We look forward to seeing some of the Arts Festival activities.

Is there any interest in a Local Snack Exchange. Use the FE to share some local or regional flavors.

Examples..some areas have a special flavor of potato chips, Hershey candies from PA, Salt water taffy from Seashore areas, Georgia peach hard candies. It may still be too early to have exchanges like this, but if there’s an interest, I could organize. You would know how many people are in each cabin, and you give enough to share. The treats are factory packaged so safe.

I am hoping to learn more about the Breakfast that’s mention in news here on Disboards. Does anyone have additional information??

Is there any interest in a Local Snack Exchange. Use the FE to share some local or regional flavors.

Examples..some areas have a special flavor of potato chips, Hershey candies from PA, Salt water taffy from Seashore areas, Georgia peach hard candies. It may still be too early to have exchanges like this, but if there’s an interest, I could organize. You would know how many people are in each cabin, and you give enough to share. The treats are factory packaged so safe.
Bumping this up in case some are lurking!

Who got a Pixar breakfast?? I was on at 12:30 AM. and it was hard to book. It seemed there were times availability, but it kept asking me to pick a time. That was on the app. I finally got a breakfast on the very last day and the last one. It was on the website, not the app.

I tried to book the breakfast, but distracted by Christmas activities and didn't try until yesterday. No luck.

Welcome Lena, I think you will have a great time. I m traveling with my 17 year old son. Disney does an awesome job.

Trey

Well, we didn’t have a lot of posts, but it was an awesome cruise. The ship seems quite full. Weather was perfect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter