January 7th 2009 DIS meet*u/d post #1 with meeting time and place*

I would love to attend the meet! Have any plans been made yet for where and what time?

I would love to attend the meet! Have any plans been made yet for where and what time?

Hiya, i will add you to the list..

The date was the 7th Jan but no time or where to meet has been arranged as of yet.

I am not going those dates anymore:sad2: I will be trying to book a last minute deal after Christmas though as a birthday present for DD, (she has asked to have her birthday meal at cafe mickey) as I REALLY want to go before the end of the 15th celebrations.:)

I am not going those dates anymore:sad2: I will be trying to book a last minute deal after Christmas though as a birthday present for DD, (she has asked to have her birthday meal at cafe mickey) as I REALLY want to go before the end of the 15th celebrations.:)

Hopefully we can meet up another time Claire :)

We are still coming, even with the sucky exchange rate at present.

So did we decide where and when to meet?

steve

We are still coming, even with the sucky exchange rate at present.

So did we decide where and when to meet?

steve

We decided the 7th, not sure where tho. Any ideas? I'm already meeting my friendw Miriam to watch the parade with her.

We will be there 1pm outside I.A.S.W. to say Hello :thumbsup2

Unfortunately we have no L.G.M.H's or anything lime green to distinguish us as DISer's ..........but we will have one of these with us.........A Jacob Stitch

jacobstitch.jpg

I'll be there - nothing lime green unfortunately, but I will look out for you all.

Looking forward to meeting everyone on Wednesday :)

Just to be sure, that everyone meets at the Its a Small World Ride, by big globe at 1pm.

I shouldnt be late, im spending that morning in the Studios :) See you all soon.

I hope you guys all have fabulous trips, and a great DIS meet on Wednesday :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter