Jaws closing for good on Jan 2

I did see this ... I thought for sure it would be here .. I am not thrilled with this idea but I guess it will make a connection between two parks back there with the train ride .. Only problem is will be ticket issues and people not understanding the connection if I am reading the info right ... I guess it will all be a wait and see thing !! :confused3

Jaws will be missed :sad1:

R.I.P JAWS......may the muggles choke on a scuba tank!!!!

jaws.jpg

....and start their own *&#% thread!!!

Just came back from my last ride on Jaws... So bittersweet... It was hard to walk away knowing that I would never go on it again.

I just heard that a Gringotts bank attraction is going to take over where the Jaws/Amity area is. Is this true?

It was really rough saying goodbye last night. I'm going to miss the area and the people so much. :\

If anyone was there today, what does the area look like now? Are there construction walls up yet, and is there a walkway from Earthquake to the Fear Factor area? I'd love to see pictures!

If anyone was there today, what does the area look like now? Are there construction walls up yet, and is there a walkway from Earthquake to the Fear Factor area? I'd love to see pictures!

Sorry we didn't take pics, but there were construction walls up from the Hhn jaws house to brick works on one side and then from after the jaws bathroom to (and not including) salty sallys (or whatever the name is) on the other side. Chez Alcatraz and lombards landing remain in tract. And yes, the walkway between fear factor and disaster remains open. The famous in-his-mouth jaws shot is now closed off as well. Trying to type from my cell, so sorry for the brevity....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter