Jeff and Jon's 1st trip to da World...Jan. 18-25 2009 Trip Report with pics!

Um, can I just say THANK YOU for the pic of the Dole Whip float? I've been to WDW every October for the last 3 years and never had one 'til the last trip. I think I had 4 last trip :) LOVE THEM.

Um, can I just say THANK YOU for the pic of the Dole Whip float? I've been to WDW every October for the last 3 years and never had one 'til the last trip. I think I had 4 last trip :) LOVE THEM.

I got one the last trip too! :thumbsup2
Just the small one - I gulped it down in no time. :guilty:
Shoulda gone for the big one! :rolleyes:
But hey - It's that always the way! :upsidedow

Thanks again, fellow Dis-brothers and sisters, for reading my TR. I know it wasn't the usual. I like to get straight to the point!:) I had a great time posting all the pics and I finally got it down!!!! yay!

I have made some really great "friends" on here and thanks again for everyone's tips and suggestions. I look forward to more discussions with y'all!:hyper:

I am so glad that we did not go to Vegas. We finally got our WDW Trip that we have been wishing for since we were kids.....30 plus years later, our wish came true! Jon and I have no regrets.....;)

No matter how old you are, once you have entered the MK, you are 10 again. Jon and I were kids and that's what it's all about.....making special memories and I am glad that I spent a week at the world with the one I love....::yes::

I am happy that with all the CM that we came in contact with, they were all so pleasant and freindly. There was one gal that was working at the Harbor House in MK that was just not happy, but everyone else was wonderful! (I hope I don't curse myself, probably when we return in the fall, we will have every mean CM available!!!!)

We enjoyed all the rides and attractions.....I especially loved the orginal ones, Peter Pan and Space Moutain. POC was amazing also....Everest, no words to descirbe....the Hoop De Doo Revue, that cutie in the blue and gold....the songs! Our friends from Japan....all the bowing. Mission Space and Soarin'....all just amazing! Most of all....I enjoyed spending time with my DH or should I say DP?? Im so glad that he was there with me.....

I can't wait for our next trip coming up. I have my list of tips from you guys and gals, I can't wait to try what we missed....which was quite a bit.

Okay...well...that's it. Thanks again everyone for joining my thread and keeping up with Jon and Jeff Show...:rotfl2: I can't wait to bring you all my
second trip report....

Stick a fork in this b/c it's done! And one more thing before I end this and this goes out to Monorail Man....
*Por favor mantengase aljedo de las puertas!"

Good night all!

I love this one....
image34.jpg

This is my fav. :teeth:

Thanks again, fellow Dis-brothers and sisters, for reading my TR. I know it wasn't the usual. I like to get straight to the point!:) I had a great time posting all the pics and I finally got it down!!!! yay!

I have made some really great "friends" on here and thanks again for everyone's tips and suggestions. I look forward to more discussions with y'all!:hyper:

I am so glad that we did not go to Vegas. We finally got our WDW Trip that we have been wishing for since we were kids.....30 plus years later, our wish came true! Jon and I have no regrets.....;)

No matter how old you are, once you have entered the MK, you are 10 again. Jon and I were kids and that's what it's all about.....making special memories and I am glad that I spent a week at the world with the one I love....::yes::

I am happy that with all the CM that we came in contact with, they were all so pleasant and freindly. There was one gal that was working at the Harbor House in MK that was just not happy, but everyone else was wonderful! (I hope I don't curse myself, probably when we return in the fall, we will have every mean CM available!!!!)

We enjoyed all the rides and attractions.....I especially loved the orginal ones, Peter Pan and Space Moutain. POC was amazing also....Everest, no words to descirbe....the Hoop De Doo Revue, that cutie in the blue and gold....the songs! Our friends from Japan....all the bowing. Mission Space and Soarin'....all just amazing! Most of all....I enjoyed spending time with my DH or should I say DP?? Im so glad that he was there with me.....

I can't wait for our next trip coming up. I have my list of tips from you guys and gals, I can't wait to try what we missed....which was quite a bit.

Okay...well...that's it. Thanks again everyone for joining my thread and keeping up with Jon and Jeff Show...:rotfl2: I can't wait to bring you all my
second trip report....

Stick a fork in this b/c it's done! And one more thing before I end this and this goes out to Monorail Man....
*Por favor mantengase aljedo de las puertas!"

Good night all!

It's done? :guilty:

:hug: darlin'. Great job! Most enjoyable TR! ::yes::

No! It CAN'T be done! Well...you will just have to go again...and again....and again...."until you get it right" (hee hee) ::yes:: Seriously....It was an absolute joy reading about your Disney Adventure....and the pictures made you two...even more adorable. :grouphug:

Thank you so much...:flower3:

This is my fav. :teeth:
It's done? :guilty:
:hug: darlin'. Great job! Most enjoyable TR! ::yes::

Thank you! The Tink pic is our favorite...Jon made a copy already and has it up at his work....

Jon and Jeff Show Part Deux, can't wait!! :cool1:

I can't wait either! Yay!

No! It CAN'T be done! Well...you will just have to go again...and again....and again...."until you get it right" (hee hee) ::yes:: Seriously....It was an absolute joy reading about your Disney Adventure....and the pictures made you two...even more adorable. :grouphug:
Thank you so much...:flower3:

I know....recalling our days at the world, it just can't be done!!! Thank you for your sweet comments...

You are going to love Wicked - we saw it last March. Be prepared to buy the CD during intermission and learn the whole thing in less than a week - it's the gay thing to do :rotfl2:

And one last thing - you still never posted a pic of your puppy!

OK one more last thing, I'm sorry to see the trip report come to an end - it was totally enjoyable!

You are going to love Wicked - we saw it last March. Be prepared to buy the CD during intermission and learn the whole thing in less than a week - it's the gay thing to do :rotfl2:

I had the CD a full year before I saw the show :-)
And I still belt out and sing along to "Defying Gravity" in my car.

Awesome report - sounds like you guys had a great time - hope you can keep the magic by going each year - I do - planning trip # 18

And one last thing - you still never posted a pic of your puppy!
OK one more last thing, I'm sorry to see the trip report come to an end - it was totally enjoyable!

We can't wait for NY! And Jon got the CD for Christmas 2 years ago! So, we already know the songs. Jon also read the book...so we are excited to see it on stage! Well..I have will have to take a new pic of the girls for you, right after they get a bath! Thanks for reading my TR!

I had the CD a full year before I saw the show :-)
And I still belt out and sing along to "Defying Gravity" in my car.

Jon and I have a freind that sung that song in a pageant.....so,its one of our favs...I would say that Jon is more into it than me....but I am just as excited to see it finally...

Awesome report - sounds like you guys had a great time - hope you can keep the magic by going each year - I do - planning trip # 18

Thank you so much, actually, as of Thrusday, we are booked for September 27th till October 4th! Yay!!!!!!:goodvibes

And Jon got the CD for Christmas 2 years ago! So, we already know the songs. Jon also read the book...so we are excited to see it on stage!

This reminds me of how my Adam found all the videos of the show on You Tube. That's all he listened to for about 3 months solid. He even does the motions with his hands every time Nessa sings tells Elphaba about meeting her "munchkin" boy.

A friend of mine managed to get tickets to Wicked for the opening night show on Broadway, and I can't tell you how many times he's brought it up in casual conversation (and annoyed me) over the years. But then if anyone brings up the fact to him that they're going to go see it he usually gets snobby and responds with, "That show is so five years ago." :rolleyes:

Hey Jeff - I followed your link and saw that you have a completed TR here! It'll take me a little bit, but I'll read it and be back to comment. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter