JenJen--OT

3kidsmommy

Mouseketeer
Ok...I have read a ton of your posts and I have got to ask...who is Maynard? I went to the website and I felt even more confused! Don't get me wrong--it doesn't take much! lOL.

Maynard is a awesome cast member that is amazing with the guest. He iss also a Actor, does voice overs, and does animation voices. He has also done a few Disney channel commercials. Please visit www.maynardland.com. He does not mention working at Disneyland on his website because he is not allowed to. If you ever visit Disneyland in california try to find him!!!! He will make your experiance awesome!!!! I use to work with him on a few attractions and the joy he brought to the guest was priceless. He truely love his job and loves the guest and is one of the best cast members ever! (Can you tell I like him)
My son does not smil much he has alot of autistic like traits. THey have diagnosed him with aspergers and most recently with ADHD PDD-NS. But he ALWAYS has a smile whne he ses maynard. My daughter thinks he is the tooth fairy for some reason LOL.
here is a link of picture I put together a few days ago with maynard :-)
maynard pictures

Thanks so much for answering! I was just really intrigued because he looks so HAPPY--almost Mad Hatter happy! lol... Would love to make it to DisneyLand one day, but don't know when...Florida is much closer for us! I am going to go read more about Maynard...

3kidsmommy said:
Ok...I have read a ton of your posts and I have got to ask...who is Maynard? I went to the website and I felt even more confused! Don't get me wrong--it doesn't take much! lOL.

Same here :confused3 - I thought you might be married! :love:

:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter