Jessie journey after baby#3 comments welcome

figment3258

DIS Veteran
So I just had baby number 3, three weeks ago. I was 20lbs over weight before becoming pregnant and the pregancy added 40lbs to that:scared1:
My oldest dd and I are taking up running and will complete in our first 5k in less than a month. We started training last week and are doing well. I also have been riding the exercise bike.
I have completely changed my eating habits I gave up soda coffe and now just drink water and milk.
For food I have been eating mostly fresh veggies and fruit rice and beans. I gave up gluten and meat it helps my stomach greatly.

So far I have lost 27 lbs only 33 to go.

Congrats! If you're looking for encouragement, you've come to the right place. Keep up the good work and keep us all posted on your progress.

So today we stepped up our training for our 5k we did 4 mins walking and 2 mins running.mand of course my daughter chose which way to start so every time it came time to run it was uphill.:scared1: it hurt but felt good. Only 25 days until our first 5 k! Will weighin tomorrow.

Well I gained .4 but I am trying just to forget about that. I know weight in women go up and down a lot due to our wonderful hormons. So I will weigh in on Friday.

My daughter is 9 who is running with me. It's really been a great bonding experience with her. She and I have the same personality so on a daily basics we butt heads pretty much all day long. Se does everything I did as a child the good and bad but this together time has been great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter