JetBlue Airlines from JFK!!!!!

barbliny

DIS Veteran
Just on a lark -- I happened to look at a couple of airlines to see what I could find as far as airfare for the middle of September.

Boy was I surprised !!! I booked 4 round-trip tickets for a total of $422 all tax and fees included.
The fare came up as $47 each way ($49 - $2 internet booking discount) then they took off a few more dollars for their 'Get it Together' discount (I believe this is a rolling discount based on the number of tickets you are purchasing at one time).

So each way the ticket came to $43.72!!!!!!!! Less than $88 round-trip.

I haven't seen this advertised anywhere. Even on the website if you pull up the fares page it lists the JFK to MCO fares starting at $69. So, give it a try while the fares are still there.

I've only heard great things about JetBlue. That is such an awesome deal.

Way to go!!!

:bounce: :p :bounce: :p :bounce: :p

i've always seen these jetblue fares advertised, but whenever i tried to get them, they always priced out normal priced.

what dates were you able to to get at the "get it together" fares, if you don't mind sharing?

thanks.

We are leaving on Saturday Sep. 15th (had to take a late flight to get the low fare) and returning on Wed. Sep 19th. My daughters will have off from school on the 18th and 19th -- so they'll only miss one day.

We flew Jet Blue to Fort Meyers in March and it was the best flight we've ever had. Left on time, arrived early, pleasant flight attendants and the kids (and us parents) really appreciated those in-seat satellite TVs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter