Jewelry

dspdave

Earning My Ears
I was hoping to purchase a new weeding set for my wife and I while in Cozumel. Could you recomend a place to go?

Thanks

What unique pieces of Jewlery has everyone found...I really want to find something unique for this trip...

I got an exquisite new wedding band that had 15 VS1 diamonds in it from Diamonds international, it is beautiful and very different from anything I have seen stateside. The bandcurves up and down kinda snake like which works great with my engagement set. We were able to get the price down by about 500.00 from what they were asking for and it appraised back home for about 1200.00 more than my DH paid!

king.gif

Diamonds...I like diamonds...and for that price how can you go wrong!!!

When Kayla was still learning how to talk, one of the phrases I taught her was, "I like diamonds!"

Hey, we material girls have to stick together!

Rae

dspdave,

Last time we were in Cozumel, DH and I bought matching Diamond wedding rings at Diamond Internation. We had been looking at home and didn't find what we wanted. Their selection was very good and so was their price.

We have also shoped at DI in St Maartin and found them to be very reliable. DH wanted a garnet ring, which we couldn't find anywhere. They showed us what settings they had, that a garnet could be put in. He found what he wanted and they shipped it to us, no problems.

My only suggestion is to start shoping early in case you need something sized. We almost missed the ship while waiting for our rings to be sized.

sue

Although we did not buy expensive things we would have felt very confident asking Clyde to advise us. Saw him helping many folks with the prices. Highly recommend the shopping excursion with him in Cozumel. Have a great time!

any place in Nassau good to shop at?

Rae-Diamonds are a girls best friend!!!

Originally posted by jlp651

I knew we New York girls had it together!!!!

Rae

Originally posted by jlp651

There's a DI there as well. Just be careful and do a lot of looking before you go. I had a real problem with DI, never did get it completely right.

Wow just got back from the weekend and what a response. Thanks for all the information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter