Jiko, Boma or Sanaa?

All three are excellent but if you haven't done any of them I'd start with Boma for dinner. You get to try a lot of different things and it is the best buffet on property in my opinion.

boma. by far the best restaurant in all of wdw. amazing food, service and ambiance.

jiko and sanaa were overrated. can get better food at my local halal food truck and pay much, much, much less.

With a two year old, I would go with Boma. That was about the age my son was the first time we ate at Boma, and he asks to go back every trip. Apparently he loves cous cous, and they have lots of kid-friendly options like mini corn dogs, corn and peas, etc.

Also, I would go and enjoy it while the child is still free (under three eat for free at buffets and all-you-care-to-enjoy restaurants).

However, since there isn't entertainment there like some other Disney restaurants, you might want to consider taking along some coloring/sticker packs or something else to keep the two year old entertained. Those have allowed us to have a little more time to enjoy our meals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter