• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jimmy Fallon Virtual Line Question

tinkerone

DIS Veteran
Can someone explain how this works? We will be there in a few weeks and I would like to use the virtual line however I'm the only one with an account for Universal. There are 4 of us. Will I be able to book the ride for all of us?
Some of this new stuff is very confusing for us old stuff, lol.

Yes. We just came back and I had the same question before we left. Just open up the Universal App. And it has a section for just that. Click "Virtual Line section for Jimmy Fallon" and Enter how many and it will give you a return time. Very easy and hassle free. (Unlike a similar theme park in the area that makes you reserve rides well in advance). Have fun!! It will even show where you are standing at that moment in the park.

The virtual line for the Jimmy Fallon ride is truly a model which Universal, and all theme parks, should recreate. Between the little museum downstairs and the entertainment/lounge upstairs, you hardly felt like you were waiting for a ride. The fact that the ride is really fun is a nice bonus as well.

So if you have onsite Express, do you still need the Virtual line?

So if you have onsite Express, do you still need the Virtual line?
Not really. We didn't know it had "Front of line access" but it does so we wound up using that instead. Everything has front of line access now, even Harry Potter!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter