Jingit

goofy's_gurl

DIS Veteran
Are you an active beezager??? I found an awesome site that you will deeply enjoy. It is essentially the same thing as beezag but you get your money quicker. Its called Jingit (www.jingit.com) . You watch commercials, at the end some of them ask you questions. Don't worry its just opinion questions. You can make up to $5 a week without doing anything. If you get people under you, you can make $10 a week. Not too bad considering you aren't doing anything. But the only thing is you need to get one of their prepaid cards in order to get your money, which it only takes a week soo, by the time the week ends you'll have your card and your money.

have got paid from this site yet. That is what I want to know

What's the deal with this debit card? They can't paypal?

I keep reading things like there's an inactivity fee, and I really really dislike the fact that you have to give them your SSN to get the card. NO THANKS

I'll be back once they find a better option.

I keep reading things like there's an inactivity fee, and I really really dislike the fact that you have to give them your SSN to get the card. NO THANKS

I want be starting that program then . Ii don't give out my SSN to any one.

The debit card is through US Bank and is essentially a checking account you can only use with Jingit. US Bank is nationally known and completely legitimate. You have to give a SSN by federal law to open a bank account. Which is what you are doing with the Jingit debit card.
The inactivity fee is if you haven't used the card in 90 days. Making a deposit once every 90 days counts. Though I cash out every week when I hit the max.

I love Jingit! I have been paid and I have spent the money! :laughing: After Christmas I plan to save it for Disney though.

Sorry for the late reply guys. I been dealing with finals and such.

Yes they do pay, I been a member with them over a month. I got the card and no fees included. They say all you have to do is add money to your card and it will remain active. The SSN number I was scared to give out at first but when I saw it was a well known bank I went for it.

I don't spend more than five minutes a day on this. I basically just have this on when I catch up on word with friends games or some other stuff. But it is very easy money for doing nothing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter