Joe's Magic DISign Shop - Under Construction

Joe, I just wanted to tell you I love your work.

I really love the vintage stuff. My two favorites are the Mickey Head Mary Poppins and Snow White without border. I was wandering if you could personalize the Snow White one somehow with Mom and 2009?

4thofjulyjpg.jpg

Hi Joe,

Your DISigns are really wonderful. Completely unique from any other's I have seen. And I've been up for several really long nights looking for just the right designs!

Would you be so kind as to personalize two of your designs for me, please?

The castle inside the golden Mickey ears:
"Celebrating 25 Magical Years!"
Walt Disney World 2009

And the Mickey pirate invite - I would need 2 personalizations:

1 for The Hart Family
2nd for The Brancato family
all the other info is as follows:
Pirates and Pals Cruise
Saturday, September 26
7:30 pm
leaving from the Contemporary Resort
And this is a family cruise, so the "no parents allowed" would not apply.

I'm sure whatever language you come up with would be appropriate. This cruise is to see the wishes fireworks and Cptn' Hook and Mr. Smee see us off and I think we are greeted by Peter Pan when we return. But that is going to be a surprise for my kids. If you have a Peter Pan/Capt Hook design that would be great. Otherwise the Mickey design I saw in your thread will be wonderful.

Anything you could design for me would be appreciated.

Thank you,
MegB pirate:

Hi Joe, All i can say is amazing! I absolutely love the Fairy Tale Castle. Can I get this personalized with Coryea Family with the year? Thanks so much. Kristina

Joe,
These are all so amazing. Do you have any vintage military ones with the characters? I am specifically looking for an Army one...maybe with OIF veteran on it? (and a blank one for my DH...)

And the Castle one made with all the individual pictures is awesome. Do you have a blank of that one?

Thanks!!

Joe LOVE your work! I agree with the PP, I too would love a vintage Army design (OIF if possible too) would be great formy DH. I'm trying to get him into at least one homemade shirt for my bday celebration& that may just do it! Thanks!
Heather

Hi Joe, First off, I want to say how wonderfully talented you are and that I LOVE the vintage disigns. They are awesome.

I especially love the Snow White in the Mickey Ears (post 122). I was wondering if you would be willing to do a Sleeping Beauty one in the same style? I would love a vintage Sleeping Beauty version. Possibly including Maleficent if you can?

I would also love the same style with a vintage Robin Hood poster image in the center (only without Maleficent, cause that would just be silly). Thanks so much in advance!

Long time no see! Hoping to get back into the game here: There are a lot of new faces from a year ago when I started my designs.

FANTASIA.jpg

Yea! Joe's back! Glad to see you back!

I wanted to be sure you saw how we used your fabulous Magic Kingdom design. I used the original as the front cover of both of the kids' journals and then used the software Andrea Mosaic with all of our favorite Disney pictures and put them in your design for the back cover. The only thing that I regret is when I had them bound, I was smart enough to ask for a clear cover for the front but silly me asked for a black cover for the back. Oh well!

journals2.jpg

Yea! Joe's back! Glad to see you back!

I wanted to be sure you saw how we used your fabulous Magic Kingdom design. I used the original as the front cover of both of the kids' journals and then used the software Andrea Mosaic with all of our favorite Disney pictures and put them in your design for the back cover. The only thing that I regret is when I had them bound, I was smart enough to ask for a clear cover for the front but silly me asked for a black cover for the back. Oh well!

journals2.jpg

That's pretty cool. I am glad you got some use out of my picture. Now you just need to plan a few more trips and you can use some of my other one's. :wizard: Yeah it's nice to get back here and start designing again. Hope to get some more vintage designs out soon!

Hi Joe,

I made a request a while ago while you were on break. We have a family trip coming up. Could you personalize a few designs for me if you have a few moments - I know it takes more than a few moments and your time and designs are both appreciated.

MegB:flower3:
Hi Joe,

Your DISigns are really wonderful. Completely unique from any other's I have seen. And I've been up for several really long nights looking for just the right designs!

Would you be so kind as to personalize two of your designs for me, please?

The castle inside the golden Mickey ears:
"Celebrating 25 Magical Years!"
Walt Disney World 2009

And the Mickey pirate invite - I would need 2 personalizations:

1 for The Hart Family
2nd for The Brancato family
all the other info is as follows:
Pirates and Pals Cruise
Saturday, September 26
7:30 pm
leaving from the Contemporary Resort
And this is a family cruise, so the "no parents allowed" would not apply.

I'm sure whatever language you come up with would be appropriate. This cruise is to see the wishes fireworks and Cptn' Hook and Mr. Smee see us off and I think we are greeted by Peter Pan when we return. But that is going to be a surprise for my kids. If you have a Peter Pan/Capt Hook design that would be great. Otherwise the Mickey design I saw in your thread will be wonderful.

Anything you could design for me would be appreciated.

Thank you,
MegB pirate:

Hi Joe,

I made a request a while ago while you were on break. We have a family trip coming up. Could you personalize a few designs for me if you have a few moments - I know it takes more than a few moments and your time and designs are both appreciated.

I will work on them for you. In a day or so. Hope that is ok.

I will work on them for you. In a day or so. Hope that is ok.

Thanks, Joe. Our trip isn't for a month, so anytime you get to them would be great. And can I make another request if it isn't too much trouble? The Mickey ears with the Castle inside. That Design is for my parents 25th Anniversary. Would you be able to change the hue of the ears to silver (for their silver anniversary?) It may not look right, or if it's too much trouble please don't take the time out of your day. Your designs are really beautiful, so I trust your judgement. Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter