Johanna and Dustin's SBP adventure! 6/23/08 No more swag at SBP

Do you have any piccies of this?

Sounds veeeeeeery interesting and I don't think it's something I've seen before...

Do you also have any piccies of the chair covers at SBP? I've only seen them at other locations, presumably they're the same are they?

PM me your email, and I'll send them to you

LOL DUHHHH of course it would be at the Dolphin.. But I am talking about the one in Main Street in Miami... I should have put Miami from the beginning.. well not really Miami its in Palm Springs North of Hialeah

:rotfl: I love you Christina!! :rotfl2: I was like Shulas on Main Street? Wow there is a Shulas now on Main Street when I realized your talking about the one right by my house :lmao: you through me off and mind you I live right by the Shulas it's in Miami Lakes...

:rotfl: I love you Christina!! :rotfl2: I was like Shulas on Main Street? Wow there is a Shulas now on Main Street when I realized your talking about the one right by my house :lmao: you through me off and mind you I live right by the Shulas it's in Miami Lakes...

I know, it totally throuh me off! You're lucky to live by Shula's! So good!

yes, the $190 was for the delievery fee, but like i said i could have heard her wrong (I'm not always a good listener! :rotfl: ).
Also, do you have a pic of the ribbions at SBP, I've never seen this. I'm also doing Ivory and Pink chair covers and pink rose petals for the aisle! :) I'm considering petals on the cake table too, but am still undecided.
BTW: did you ever decide on a cake?

yes, the $190 was for the delievery fee, but like i said i could have heard her wrong (I'm not always a good listener! :rotfl: ).
Also, do you have a pic of the ribbions at SBP, I've never seen this. I'm also doing Ivory and Pink chair covers and pink rose petals for the aisle! :) I'm considering petals on the cake table too, but am still undecided.
BTW: did you ever decide on a cake?

Yes, but it's not from the list... I'm having mine custom.

I sent meryll the pics of the ribbons too, so send me your email... but i just want to make sure to give credit where it is due, again! Ember deserves all the ooh's and ahh's it was her wedding that I discovered them! Thanks Ember!

After seeing all the ADR's I was making for actual sit down places, I upgraded from basic Disney Dining to Deluxe. Has anyone used Deluxe Dining before? How did you like it?

Hi! I just caught up with your whole PJ. I don't think I saw any answers to your DDP question. We did the Deluxe Dining Plan during our Escape wedding last month. DH remembers my last words one night before falling asleep was "Never Deluxe Dining Plan again!" :rotfl2: It was SOOO much food! Of course, now that I'm almost a month past the trip, I'm drooling again at all the restaurants you mentioned.

You get three meals and two snacks a day. You can use your meals at counter service or table service. Of course, the biggest "bang for your buck" is the table service. If you're at a table service, you get a non-alcoholic drink, an appetizer, a main course and a dessert. At many places, the drink could be a milkshake! So, we found ourselves GROSSLY overeating every day.:sick:

Of course it was REALLY good! If you eat at a signature restaurant (Artist Point, California Grill, etc.) it takes two of your credits. We had plenty of food, because we would also pick up snacks that we would take home for the night (we were NEVER hungry) and then eat them for breakfast (or grab a snack in the park for breakfast). That way we had extra credits for the signature restaurants.

For any of you gals who have used Disney photography... were your photos in your albums retouched? Did they make them look perfect for your album?

I got my album the very next day, so it wasn't retouched, and they weren't always my FAVORITE shots (but many were). Still, I can easily switch them out. I did get the CD with all the images. It's nice to have, because I have OPTIONS!

Thanks for responding.... I think we're going to keep deluxe because we're eating at like 4 signature places, so , we'll get out money's worth. Thanks for all the advice, I will remember it when I'm so stuffed I can't move and think of you! :rotfl:

how much did you pay for your CD with the photos on it? If you don't mind me asking.... if you had waited for your album, would they have been retouched?

Thanks girl!

Johanna - I just caught up with your PJ and everything is lovely.

I get married at the WP in December 2006 - and it is just beautiful with the Christmas decorations. It just adds a little something... ;)

We got married on the 21st, and that day it was 85 degrees!! :lmao:

how much did you pay for your CD with the photos on it? If you don't mind me asking.... if you had waited for your album, would they have been retouched?

I received a .pdf file with photo information titled "International Escape Wedding Photography." I don't know if it's different than the one you get, because I live overseas, or if it's just what they call their photography. But, anyway, on my brochure, it says the "Jasmine" package is included in Escape Weddings, which includes:

One white Disney-themed twenty (20)-print 4”x6” album
One high-resolution CD

So, it wasn't extra for me. I'm not sure if it's that way for everything, but I would ask.

You would have to ask about retouching, too, but if they don't, and you get your images, it's very easy to retouch. The only thing I felt like retouching (anyway) was the shiny spots on my face! :scared1: I have oily skin. People keep telling me that's good, because my skin won't age as quickly. :confused3 We'll see...

Thanks for the info... I'll ask, but it sounds like it's a special for international brides, which is a totally cool perk, by the way! Thanks again! ;)

Hey!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know if you were still thinking of doing the folding chairs but I got my floral BEO and 28 chairs were $140.00 but there was a delivery charge of $215.00!! I am dropping the wooden chairs...:rotfl:

Hi Johanna! I had to come by and check out your PJ...your wedding is going to be beautiful. The site you chose was my favorite too!

Oh, and congrats on the weight loss!! I guess W.I.S.H. will be my next stop. You should be very proud of yourself!

Last but not least, your kiddo's are adorable!! My kids are leaving WDW after the first couple of days too, so we can have a proper Disneymoon! (Though mine are quite a bit older (ds 15 & ds 18)

Oh yeah, and one more thing regarding your proposal....:lmao: don't you know, it's all about the food? :rotfl2: My DF is happy as long as there's a bunch of good places to eat! Our reception lunch will be a Cheeseburger in Paradise. :rotfl:

Hi Johanna! I had to come by and check out your PJ...your wedding is going to be beautiful. The site you chose was my favorite too!

Oh, and congrats on the weight loss!! I guess W.I.S.H. will be my next stop. You should be very proud of yourself!

Last but not least, your kiddo's are adorable!! My kids are leaving WDW after the first couple of days too, so we can have a proper Disneymoon! (Though mine are quite a bit older (ds 15 & ds 18)

Oh yeah, and one more thing regarding your proposal....:lmao: don't you know, it's all about the food? :rotfl2: My DF is happy as long as there's a bunch of good places to eat! Our reception lunch will be a Cheeseburger in Paradise. :rotfl:

I've been slacking on the PJ... thanks for stopping by!

It's totally about the food with DF!!!!! All he cares about is his stomach!

It'll be sooo great without the kids, hate to say it!!!!!!

Can't wait to read more about your plans!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter