John at Guest Services

Melissakay1q

Do you suppose she's a wildflower?
My first WDW trip was on my birthday in 2010, so this is a bit dated.

DH and I got our WDW tickets for MK from our concierge in our offsite Orlando hotel. As newbies, we had no idea what we were in for! We traveled by cab, then monorail and made our way to the front gate with our vouchers. Turns out, our vouchers weren't filled out properly. We thought we could make a quick phonecall to the hotel to straighten out the mistake but it turned out to be around an hour long process, between phonecalls and faxes to make sure that our tickets were alright. I was so disappointed as I sat there in the hot July sun, watching my first MK trip fade away.

John was so apologitic, even though the mistake was not his doing. Over the course of the next hour, John gave me a birthday button, three fast passes, reserved seating for the evening fireworks and a voucher for ice cream for each of us.

An hour later, John was able to work out our issue and we stepped foot inside MK. What started out as a complete disaster ended up being one of the best days I've ever had! There's no place on Earth that would try so hard to make a bad situation better like WDW!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter