John Stewart is returning!!

I am the weird one who preferred Trevor Noah over Jon.
I loved Marlon Wayans time in rotation. Just hate the constant rotation. And wish they would have just got on with it.

They should do a super reunion with Colbert, and Oliver, and Bee, and everyone else. It would be AMAZING!
Well that is the most interesting part for me, whether Jon Stewart can bring in some new talent during his time there. As he obviously has a skill with that re: those years in your post.

I know Trevor was not everyone's cup of tea, but Stewart certainly knew/hopefully still knows how to pick 'em over the years.

Last edited:

Well that is the most interesting part for me, whether Jon Stewart can bring in some new talent during his time there. As he obviously has a skill with that re: those years in your post.

I know Trevor was not everyone's cup of tea, but Stewart certainly knew/hopefully still knows how to pick 'em over the years.
I liked Trevor also, amazing talent. I have to give a shout out to Jordan Klepper also. He is a hometown favorite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter