Joy, Sadness, and Baymax lines at Epcot recently and rope drop plan?

Does anyone else have Joy, Sadness, and Baymax advice? I really want to go to TT first but we wont if the wait for characters will be 45 minutes already!!

Not a really recent experience, but last summer we had a PPO breakfast at Garden Grill, then were the first people on Soarin' for the day. We were done with Soarin' by 9:06 and went straight to Joy and Sadness after. The line took an hour - longest wait of the whole trip. We saw Baymax next and that line took about 20 minutes.
We did this also and it was recent. On 10/6 we had an ADR at GG at 8:00. We were part of the first ride on Soarin' for the day. Got off it, hit the bathroom and headed out and decided to stop for Joy/Sadness. We got there and 1 family was with them, 1 waiting in the queue area, one in the line and then us. Took 5, 10 min. I was surprised to see it so short

We did this also and it was recent. On 10/6 we had an ADR at GG at 8:00. We were part of the first ride on Soarin' for the day. Got off it, hit the bathroom and headed out and decided to stop for Joy/Sadness. We got there and 1 family was with them, 1 waiting in the queue area, one in the line and then us. Took 5, 10 min. I was surprised to see it so short

That's encouraging :) Do you remember around what time it was? I am still going back and forth on TT or characters first and cant make up my mind!!

That's encouraging :) Do you remember around what time it was? I am still going back and forth on TT or characters first and cant make up my mind!!
Probably 9:10 or so. Couldn't have been much later than that. We were off Soarin before the rope drop crowd made it to the building. Could have ridden again but needed to take a bathroom break. By the time we got out of the bathroom and started up the ramp they were coming in. We went right to the M&G and it didn't take more than 10 min for all that

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter