July 2005 DVC-WDW Roll Call

We will be at Vero beach 7/10-7/15 my husband and 12 year old dd and 14 year old ds. Will anyone else be there around that time with kids close to that age?

Just a bump as we get closer to our trips.

Rriley, if you or anyone else that will be around the Boardwalk, MGM, or Epcot on the 4th and see a shorter 40ish guy with glasses, gray Walt Disney Studios hat, graying goatee, and surrounded by a beautiful wife, teenage daughter, 10 yr old son, and perhaps other (not as good looking) family members, that will be me.

I’ll most likely be wearing some sort of Disney or DVC shirt, so say hi and I’ll try to look for lime shirts and say hello as well.

Peace,
G4L

DH and I and some close friends will be there July 22-28 for our 40th birthday. We are going to BCV. Can't wait :cool1:

We're driving down and staying at SSR from 7/17/05 and leaving 7/21/05 to Port Canaveral and the 3 Nt DCL cruise. It'll be our 1st cruise! If we like it, we are ready to book a 7 nt cruise! Can't wait to check out SSR and DCL! Wish we were going longer though!

We'll be in a studio at BWV and BCV from 7/10 to 7/15. Then we're going to stay at Cypress Pointe on Friday, Sat, and Sunday. Fly back to New England on Monday evening.

We'll be in a 2BR at BWV July 13-18 (notwithstanding my countdown timer, below. Had to change resorts when we added our new au pair to the party). Can't wait!

Myself :earsgirl: , DH :earsboy: DD13 :earsgirl: & DS10 :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy: will be at the VWL from July 16-24, Vero Beach 24-27 and then a surprise stay at AKL Concierge 27-30!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter