July 2016 WDW! Who's Going? :D

Going to my happy place :jumping1: July 10-19 staying at Por Riverside. So excited to be taking my niece for her 1st trip to WDW!!:dance3:

Last edited:
We will be going back to WDW July 21-30, 2016 and doing a split-stay between Shades of Green and the Polynesian. This will be our first time staying at the Polynesian.

Joining... POP 7/28- 8/3 then the vacation home until the 18th.:flower3:

We are booked for July 7th to 13th. Split stay between Wilderness Lodge Villas and Kidani Villas. Very last minute for us just decided about a week ago to go and was stunned to get all the ADR's and FP's we wanted!

We will checking out while you are checking in...we will have a kiddo with us who will be looking to give away some toys. I got him a bunch of surprises for the drive down but he can pick one or two to keep and we hope to give the rest away, if they are still in good condition. Mostly light up toys, art set and a stuffed nemo...if you have any littles let me know and we can pass it along!

Believe or not I just read this...thank you for the offer but my boy is 11....I hope you have a great time...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter