• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

July 23 2005 West Coast Cruise

We're going....DH, DS (12) & DD (11)
This will be our 3rd cruise with the Magic. Just got back from 8/7 Magic Special cruise to St. Thomas,San Juan & Castaway Cay.
We've never been to CA before.
Is there another posting area for this cruise, because I know someone else from the cruise we were just on is also going on this cruise.

Shelley:Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Hi
I've done a quick search and cannot find another thread. I booked on the first day the cruises were available but wasn't starting a thread until I was back from the Aug 7th cruise!
Shelley and I know each other. This will be mine and my mother's 5th Magic cruise. I'm a 35 year old High school teacher in Scotland and my Mum is 70 and totally nuts. We are combining this cruise with 2 weeks in Orlando and 1 week in Disneyland (we'll be there for the 50th birthday!).
Wendy

Okay there's lots more people on this cruise since all the quad rooms were sold out!

Where is everyone....where's their excitement!!!

Well Wendy, I guess they've never cruised on the Magic before to already be excited about a trip this far away. I've got to figure out the trip meter thing again to update.

My back is GREAT.....no more pain!!! Surgery was a total success!!:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

Well the two of us here are really looking forward to it! How else am I to get through the long winter months without planning a cruise!
Wendy

My wife and I booked this cruise on board our 7/24-7/31 eastern Magic cruise. Works out to be a great week for us. We've already booked airfare using mileage rewards. Leaving on Friday 7/22 from east coast then spending 3 days at the Grand Californian at Disneyland post cruise. Can't wait!

Welcome Aboard DrDO

Are you a doctor, or is this a tricky sign on name?

We're excited because we've never been to CA before. Staying at Carosel Inn across the street from DL for a couple of days.
Haven't booked the air yet...hoping for a special rate to come along. DCL wanted over $440. per person for air and we had to leave the day before the cruise and come back the day we get off the ship. ..plus they wouldn't leave from Long Island Islip only LaGuardia or JFK. That's a 2 1/2 hour trip for us depending on traffic.

Can't wait to see what excursions they come up with.

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Welcome DrDO. We too look forward to seeing what excursions they come up with - I looked at some of the ones on offer on other cruises - I liked the sound of a zipline through the jungle!
Wendy

Just booked our first cruise today. Was able to get what appears to be the last Cat 4 that will sleep 5.

Dh and I along with our (will then be) 13 y/o DD, 5 y/o DS/DD twins.

You'll love this cruise.....unfortunately we had to rebook to 2006 due to a family wedding next summer.
You'll love the family stateroom, we had one on our first cruise with our three children last year. This year we traveled with our 2 youngest children only and had a catagory 9 since we spent so little time in the stateroom the first cruise, and we felt the cabin was very warm and wouldn't cool off due to the kids going in and out on the veranda.
We've rebooked to the special cruise that's going to Castaway Cay twice (our favorite spot)
The kids will love the kids clubs on board.
Have a great cruise....Wendy and her Mum, Doreen who will be on this cruise with you are great people. We met them on our first cruise and cruised with them on the one we were on this August too......hopefully they book their next cruise for 2006!

Welcome twinglez - you will love the cruise. I am really sorry that Shelley and family won't be joining us but yes I will be thinking about the 2006 one!
Wendy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter