July 28, 2007 - "Rome-ancing the Mouse Cruisers" -11 days!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi JoAnn,

Way to go starting this thread! I wish we could sail with all of you guys but I know we'll cruise again one day. I'll be happy to serve as a plannning resource though as I can give you first hand info on the 26 May cruise...hey I could even post my live reports here!

Thx Lynn & Kathy!! Without you, Kathy, I wouldn't be here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :goodvibes

Hey, Lynn..............let's get this party started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup2

Ok, it's been a few days............anyone else coming this trip??? :cool1:

Come on............this is a great week to see the MED!! :thumbsup2

After a little confusion we are doing a multigeneration trip for this 11 day - lord help me - me, DW, DS (15 then), DS (13 then), DS (13 then), DSister, DSIL, DFIL. 2 Cat 6s and a Cat 11 across the hall!

Now where are those travel guides?

:cheer2: Hey :cheer2:

I've just got off the phone and cant stop shaking!

Haven't even told my hubby yet !!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Finally a cruise where we dont have a 9 hour flight to get there!

party: party: party:

Looking forward to meeting all of you!
:wave2:

A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL THE FOLLOWING FOR A GREAT CRUISE.

10yrann - Lisa
AJDonn - AJ
Albill - Bill
alexcturner - Lisa
Andrew DEREKUK - Andrew
AnnaS - Anna
Aurora1959 - Carrie
Bellelinus - Julie
bridegirl-Susy
chipcinderelly - Julie
cotomom - Kendra
crawford5 - Maria
crzy4magic - Dave
danfromca - Dan
derlinsicily - Lindsay
disneylover5 - Lisa
disneymagic316 - Wendy
DisneyMom13 - Debi
Disneynut1955 - David
Disneynutinlondon - Isabel (Izzi)
donioc - Don
eeyorelovr10 - Laura
formerCPer - Brian
funluvin - Ceil
iowazipcode - Barb
islandmom3 - Penny
jlawall - JoAnn
johardy - Jo
JustJus - Justine
Kerridvc - Kerri
kidcoos3 - Leslie
kugalbelle - Charmaine
Kyla - Jeanne
lovebeast - Lynnise
lwilliam - Lucy
Lynn Tarrant - Lynn
Mary Jo - Mary Jo or mj
MrsG - Maryann
MrsJobba1 - Helen
paulandjayne uk - Paul
Pixiedust II - Harole Ann
Ruth B - Ruth
salliep - Sallie
Sandaneli - Sandra (not Sandy)
tomspixie - Tif

I'll join in. 4 of us in a Cat. 5 -- Myself, DW, DD (8.99 then) and DS (7 then). 8th DCL cruise after having done 1 Land/Sea, 2 4-day Wonders, 2 Westerns, the 2004 10-day Christmas Cruise and the Eastbound Panama Canal Repo. Thought about taking a long break from DCL, but couldn't pass up the Med!!!! Will miss Castaway Cay, though.

We're booked Cat 11 on deck 7 no transatlantic flights for us either whoopee!!

We get to do the transatlantic flight for the first time. The MIL, FIL and SIL are doing their first Disney cruise with us and DD (3 by then) will be doing her second cruise. She will hopefully be able to do some kids club stuff this time. DW can't believe that we are actually doing a transatlantic flight with a 3 year old.

I'd like to play with you guys, too!

I'll be there with my two rascals - they'll be 19 & 18 when we go. :teeth:

Hi everyone!

We have quite a crowd already and its only the first few hours of sales.

Hopefully to night I might be able to get some sleep as I was very restless the last 2 nights- can't think why! ;)

Dh thinks im mad

You know I even enrolled in a 10 week basic hoiliday Spanish course that starts in May.

Have a good night, to all my fellow Brits and rest of a good day to my Usa cruise mates.

:goodvibes

My hats off to all of you Europeans who regularly make the trek to the US for Disney and DCL. The airfare for the 5 of us is still what may make or break this trip!

2 hours England to Barcelona - that is just like our Boston to Orlando flights :sunny:

We now avoid flying the day of the cruise (we usually cruise in the winter) to avoid flight problems messing up the cruise. We are planning on spending a few days in London before the cruise. How risky is it booking a flight from London to Barcelona for the day of the cruise? Are there usually delays/issues on that route?

Who's on board for Mediterranean for 11 Night Cruise departing July 28, 2007?

Greetings! My wife and I are booked on this cruise as well. Hope to learn more about everyone as time goes by!

David and Monica

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter