July 9th, 2018 9-Night Alaskan Cruise from Vancouver w/ Icy Strait and Hubbard

Hello fellow Alaska Cruisers -- My husband, son (12yrs) and I will be in on the July 9th cruise. I am FINALLY starting to focus on making all our plans and I feel SO behind. Would love to hear what you are planning to do for excursions. This will be our first time in Alaska. Just looking at the Disney Port Adventure page is overwhelming !!! Don't even know where to start. Any suggestions from those that have been there done that are appreciated. I going to start digging thru trip reports and see what I can discover...

Hello fellow Alaska Cruisers -- My husband, son (12yrs) and I will be in on the July 9th cruise. I am FINALLY starting to focus on making all our plans and I feel SO behind. Would love to hear what you are planning to do for excursions. This will be our first time in Alaska. Just looking at the Disney Port Adventure page is overwhelming !!! Don't even know where to start. Any suggestions from those that have been there done that are appreciated. I going to start digging thru trip reports and see what I can discover...
Sorry I didn’t get an alert on here and I don’t check this site as often anymore. Most of the exchanges are easy to find on social media. While Fish Extenders did originate with Disnboards it seems organization of them happens more at other sites.
Best wishes on the cruise!

Hello!!!

I'm brand new to this. We just booked our first ever cruise for my husband, myself, and my 3 yr old daughter. I'm really looking forward to the cruise and would love to get in on a FE group. We're from BC, but this will be our first time travelling to Alaska. It'll be nice to go on vacation and not have to fly somewhere for once.

Hello all.... so very excited about this trip... I will be traveling with my DH, and two DD (16 and 21). I hope that my girls will find people to hang out with, especially the 16 year old.
How old are y'alls kiddos??

Hello all.... so very excited about this trip... I will be traveling with my DH, and two DD (16 and 21). I hope that my girls will find people to hang out with, especially the 16 year old.
My kids are 9, 6, and 3. So a bit younger. I’m sure there will be a variety of ages.
I’m not certain on formal and semi formal nights. Per last year’s navigator, formal night is the second night of the trip and the semi formal nights were the Sunday and Monday nights towards the end.
ETA: Frozen show was Hubbard’s glacier night but the deck party was after Skagway.

Last edited:

Hello... last time we went to Alaska, we did a whale watching tour, a rainforest tour, we panned for gold in Liarsville (that was fun), drove jeeps, one of my DD's zip-lined and the other one did the dog musher... Looking forward to this trip!!!

Sorry for the super late reply, but I will be going on this cruise and I 'm 17! I am in search of friends as well. I will be in the Vibe a lot

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter