July Dining Reviews - Part 2

DisneyMomx7

DIS Veteran
Day 2 was a MK day.

Lunch - Columbia Harbour House

THis is a traditional first day MK meal for us. I always get the tuna sandwich (never had celery yet Java), DH had the hummus sandwich, DMIL and DFIL both had the tuna also. 2 DDs split an adult order or chicken strips and ds had the kids macaroni and cheese. You will see a pattern here with chicken strips, burgers and pasta for the kids. We had a nice quiet table upstairs with a window and a view of Haunted Mansion. Its always a nice place to take a break and regroup.

Dinner - Liberty Tree Tavern

Always a must-do for our family. Everything was great - characters came around at least twice. Ds had been picked to ride Goofy's barnstormer with Goofy earlier in the day, when ds asked Goofy if he remembered him he picked him up and swung him around. This definitely made ds a huge Goofy fan now! Food was good as usual, but the only disappointments were no more honey butter. Now I dream about that butter and so do my kids so we were really disappointed. I was also not happy to see the apple cobbler once again replacing the cherry cobbler (hate apples, love cherries) but the rest of my family inhaled the cobbler so I was clearly in the minority. In-laws really liked Liberty Tree Tavern. They haven't been to Disney in twenty years so I was nervous about making ADRs with no input from them but overall they loved all of them and now think I'm the best Disney planner in the world!

Next up - Day 3 Tusker House and and ADR for LeCelier that we cancelled!

Glad to hear LTT was so good. We are trying it again after not being there for eight years. DW loves apple cobbler!

Enjoyed reading your reviews ~ Thanx for sharing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter