June 19, 2004, anyone yet???

Just got an e-mail from my friend ,she finally booked. That will add 5 to our list. Her 8yoDS,10DD,12DD, DH,and herself. We are still trying to convince two other families to join us!

Debbie and Wes, where is Hanover?

Denise:Pinkbounc

HI Denise. Glad we are up and running again after a bit of a summer hiatus. The more the merrier! Hanover is between York and Gettysburg. Closest large city is Baltimore about an hour away. We live about a mile as the crow flies from the Pa-Md line. If you get a chance, log onto www.local6.com. They show Port Canaveral cam and sometimes you can see the Magic or the Wonder at the terminal. In fact I watched the Wonder cruise down the ship channel thursday afternoon. It was depressing. It was there and I was here:( . Anyway the countdown continues. Stay in touch and get your pals on the board. Wes

Wow, only 301 more days!!!! The countdown continues.:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :cool:

Hopefully the countdown will keep us all warm over the winter!

Hi Everyone;
Took a break from the boards and just logged in again to see if there are more traveling on June 19th- so happy to see there's more families joining the group; I booked last April.

Traveling Buggies include me, my DH, DD age 13 and DD age 11; the kids are clueless, although my older daughter saw my Passporter for the DCL. I was tempted to change the trip around and switch to a shorter and less expensive WDW vacation, but as soon as I read these boards I was hooked again!

Looking forward to getting through the winter by dreaming about this trip :)
Buggie

BOY!! OUR GROUP JUST KEEPS GROWING AND GROWING!!! KEEP THEM COMING.

SO FAR THERE IS:
TootyJane: Self, DH, DS16, DS13, DS9, DB, DSIL,B'sDD13 ,DM

Doom Buggiedriver: Self, DH, DD13, DD11

Joannel: Self, DH, DS17, DS15, Sister(not sure of abbrev.),DM

Patches-4: Self, DH, DS18, DD13

Corl4: Self, DH, DD18, DS14

dznyacct: self, DH, DS14

Albeers: self, DW, DS8, DS11

DebbieH:self,DH,DD18, DS20

msdisney53: self, DH DD12, DD13

Gina: self,DH,DS8,DD10, DD12

Joyce:Self, DH, DS16, DD14, DD12, DD8

That makes 53 people so far. Ages at time of sailing, I think.
Boys:
2-8yr, 1-9yr, 1-11yr, 1-13yr, 2-14yr, 1-15yr. 2-16yr, 1-17yr. and 1-18yr. 1-20 yr.

Girls:Girls:
1-8yr.,1-10yr.,1-11yr, 3-12yr, 4-13yr, 1-14yr,and 2-18yr.

I THINK I GOT EVERYBODY.

IF THIS ISN'T RIGHT LET ME KNOW AND I'LL CORRECT IT.

msdisney33 IF YOU CAN GIVE ME NAMES OR INITIALS OF OTHERS I'LL CHANGE IT ON THE LIST.

Patches-4

Thanks for that great list! The name for the family with the 8DS is Gina and the other family is Joyce. I don't know if I can get them on the boards,One is computer illiterate and the other can't get near the computer because of the kids. I told my daughter to start a thread on the teen boards so maybe the kids could start talking to each other before we cruise.
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Denise

Let us know if the teen board gets up and running as dd 18 has made some lasting friendships on it. She gets on the boards alot when there are others her age to chat with. Tootles, Wes

I THINK I GOT IT CHANGED RIGHT. LET ME KNOW ABOUT THE TEEN THREAD AS I WILL TRY AND GET MY DS18 ON THERE TO TALK TO THE OTHERS. MY DD13 WILL WANT TO GET ON THERE TOO. I'M SURE I'LL NEED HELP GETTING THEM TO THE RIGHT FORUM AS THIS IS THE ONLY ONE THAT I COME TO BUT I'M SURE ONE OF YOU THAT DOES A WHOLE LOT MORE ON THE COMPUTER AND DIRECT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.!!!;)

I'M STILL WORKING ON THE ONE FAMILY I WAS TRYING TO GET TO GO AT THE SAME TIME AND THEY HAVEN'T SAID"NO" YET SO I KEEP TRYING.

Thanks for the update patches-4. I will let you know when I get my daughter to do this,next couple of days should do it. By the way,it should be msdisney53,not 33.

Thanks,Denise
:Pinkbounc

SORRY ABOUT THAT! WE GOT A NEW(BIGGER) MONITOR BUT HAVEN'T GOTTEN IT HOOKED UP YET. JUST CAN'T SEE THE SMALL ONE WITHOUT MY GLASSES, BUT I'M GETTING OLDER ( AS MY HUSBAND KEEPS TELLING ME)!!!

:D :)

:confused: WHERE DID EVERYBODY GO??? NEED HELP KEEPING THE THREAD GOING UNTIL CRUISE.;)

I have a dd that will be 18 at the time of the cruise. I think because of school starting, everyone has been kind of busy. I took our ds back to school on Sunday and out dd goes back on Friday. We do need to keep this alive! Thanks for compiling the list. It is amazing how many people are on it!

OUR SCHOOLS ARE GOING INTO THEIR 3RD WEEK NOW SO I DIDN'T THINK ABOUT OTHERS HAVING NOT STARTED YET. THEY CHANGED OUR SCHOOL CALENDAR THIS YEAR SO WE GET A FALL BREAK IN MIDDLE OF OCT. WHICH SHOULD BE NICE SINCE WE HAVEN'T HAD TIME THIS SUMMER TO TAKE A FAMILY VACATION YET. IS YOU DD A SENIOR? MY DS IS AND HE CAN HARDLY WAIT TO GRADUATE. THE CRUISE WAS HIS GRADUATION REQUEST 2 WKS AFTER WE GOT BACK FROM OUR 1ST CRUISE. AT LEAST HE GAVE ME TIME TO SAVE UP FOR IT!!:p

Patches-4,

Yes, she is a senior. She can't wait to graduate too. She actually starts next Wednesday but she has to go back on Friday because she is an Inbound leader for the new students coming in to get them acclimated to boarding and being away from home.

WHEN DID YOU GO IN 2001 ON THE EASTERN? WE WENT THEN TOO. WOULDN'T IT BE FUNNY IF WE WERE ON THE SAME CRUISE THEN TOO!!:p

Patches-4

I can't remember the exact date but we were on for the 4th of July. That would be funny. We've been on the same cruise a few times with the same people. It really is "A small world after all."

WE WERE ON THE JUNE 16TH? I THINK. TOO FAR BACK TO REMEMBER THE EXACT DATE BUT I THINK THAT IS RIGHT.

Hey Guys! We have been a little busy,have to get as much beach time in as possible before school starts!! LOL I also have to get ready to go back to school.(teacher). But we have been able to get another family to join us. Donna,her DH,DD13,and DD9. They are also interested in buying DVC. Talk to you soon.
:Pinkbounc

SO FAR THERE IS:
TootyJane: Self, DH, DS16, DS13, DS9, DB, DSIL,B'sDD13 ,DM

Doom Buggiedriver: Self, DH, DD13, DD11

Joannel: Self, DH, DS17, DS15, Sister(not sure of abbrev.),DM

Patches-4: Self, DH, DS18, DD13

Corl4: Self, DH, DD18, DS14

Albeers: self, DW, DS8, DS11

DebbieH:self,DH,DD18, DS20

msdisney53: self, DH DD12, DD13

Gina: self,DH,DS8,DD10, DD12

Joyce:Self, DH, DS16, DD14, DD12, DD8

Donna: Self, DH, DD13, DD9

That makes 56 people so far. Ages at time of sailing, I think.
Boys:
2-8yr, 1-9yr, 1-11yr, 1-13yr, 1-14yr, 1-15yr. 2-16yr, 1-17yr. and 1-18yr. 1-20 yr.

Girls:Girls:
1-8yr., 1-9yr, 1-10yr.,1-11yr, 3-12yr, 5-13yr, 1-14yr, and 2-18yr.

I THINK I GOT EVERYBODY.

BOY I JUST LOVE ADDING MORE TO OUR GROUP!!
:p KEEP THEM COMING!!:bounce:

Hey Patches, we've (you've) got quite a list going. We may take up half the boat when it's all done! I guess we need to make you the official headcounter. As we get closer we should start our own website!!! Keep up the good work. Tootles, Wes:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter