June 2003 Adults and Solo Travelers

Margie J

<font color=navy>Please <font color=red>DON'T <fon
June .... the month of weddings and vacations. Plenty of couples and solos celebrate this fine time at WDW.

:sunny:

We are going to WDW in June:

I'll be staying at the Dolphin from May 31 through June 6th. Bought my plane tickets and Park Hopper today!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :wave:

:) I'll be at the BWV's, June 29th checking out on the 4th and flying home! :(
Will have 2 sixteen yr. olds with me.... :rolleyes:
or will I even see them? :confused:

We will be at CSR for our honeymoon June 8 thru the 13th
hope to see some of you there

I will be at WDW for a stopover June 4-6. It's my first time to WDW solo and I am pretty nervous, but also pretty excited!!:Pinkbounc

We'll be there June 3rd - 13th at WL. Can't wait!

Decided I needed a short getaway to Florida! Flying down June 6 to visit my brother and sister-in-law for the weekend, then checking into CSR Monday (June 9) and flying home Tuesday night. Won't be doing any themeparks, but might check out TL if the weather's good on Monday.

Hopefully will see some DISers there! :bounce:

I am going to be in the Orlando area for a concert, so I decided to make it a long weekend.
I have not been to WDW since Oct '02 and I am missing the WDW Magic in my life.

I am going to be at WDW from June 19th-23rd.
I am staying off property. I would rather stay on the property, but to be able to go to WDW more often, I must make the sacrafice.

Have a MAGICAL day!!!!

We will be staying at CSR June 15-21.

This will be our first couples-only trip to WDW, or anywhere else for that matter! We've been married for 15 years (16 in September) and have never had a honeymoon. Better late than never!!

Kaycee

I'll be at the Swan June 5-9. <b>Oringderff</b> Don't be nervous-you'll have a great time.

DH and I will be on our first "child-less" trip June 5-9 at CBR! Kiddies are staying home with grandma. Looking forward to some major relaxation!

DH and I are taking our first WDW "childless" trip in June too!! Our kids are also staying with Grandma.

We'll be at CSR from June 15-21.

Kaycee

Me and my GF will be at the All-Star Music from May 29- June 5. It'll be her first trip, and my first since 1984, at the ripe old age of 7 years old! Needless to say, we're pretty excited...:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Hi!

We will be in town for the annual charity concert to benefit the Dorough Lupus Foundation (hosted by Howie Dorough of the Backstreet Boys) on June 20th at Hard Rock Live. Of course, we will be squeezing in some WDW park time that weekend too!

If anyone is in town and wants to see a great concert at HRL, you should go! Great lineup this year~something for everyone and all proceeds go to charity.

See you all at WDW!

MCMom

My wife and I will be at BCV and OKW from June 16th - 28th. First time without children or grandchildren.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter